BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the E60 M5 and have some goodies in the garage now but these are definitely the best!
Will take pics this weekend, PM if interested. Have Tubi-style X-pipe & Rumore mufflers.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Tempting, really tempting...I had these on my E39, the sound was nothing short of sublime, loud but just pure Italian sex.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No price yet because it was a teaser.....

Honestly just took them off & have not thought too much about price. Will get back to you all mid-week. Am going to try to find time to clean them and post pics & video. Tubi is definitely the best as it turned heads everywhere and sounds so exotic. Would love to sell these to a forum member.

Chris

Reactions: Cortinas78

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Interested also..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, thought I would have time last week or this week to get everything up....hopefully this weekend I will have time to take pictures and get an asking price ironed out. Need to figure out how to post videos as well.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Sent you a pm the day you put this up for the sec2 are you ever going to get back with a price? You shouldnt have put it up there if you didnt know the price or didnt want to sell. I dont care about professional pictures or what it looks like as long as it works. Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
Folks....these is Tubi STYLE, not authentic Tubi...unless OP can correct me on that. Everyone seems to be going bananas without reading the fine print.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Tubi style = Tubi exhaust. OP states Tubi rumore in original post.

doubt the OP wants to sell section 2 & 3 separately when there are buyers interested in buying both sections.

OP, how many miles on the system? Overall condition of the system? Mechanical or cosmetic flaws?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Folks....these is Tubi STYLE, not authentic Tubi...unless OP can correct me on that. Everyone seems to be going bananas without reading the fine print.
Tubi Style is Tubi...

·
Registered
504 Posts
Isn't "style" usually mean a replica in most cases?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Lol in that case, glws OP

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
This sounds a lot like the Corsa to me except the Corsa
Has nicer tips IMO. not sure if Tubi has the anti-drone tech either

·
Registered
631 Posts
I have the Tubi sec 3 (stock x pipe but no secondary cats) and it sounds amazing. Not sure how much the sec 2 changes the sound but I think it's the perfect combination of sound without being obnoxiously loud. I drive my wife/kid around in the M5 and as long as I keep it under 4,000 rpm it's very civil.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Design and free flow of the corsa exhaust is the best on the market today...plus consider the weight savings compared to other exhaust systems. The difference is huge if you sum it all up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts