BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Team Polizei 144 is back home in NYC. We've just begun tranferring 45 hours of DV to our servers and will begin editing the footage so as to make it available within a week or so.

Team Polizei's 2005 Gumball Diary and pictures will be available within 7 days.

Thanks to everyone who came to see us at the various checkpoints, and thanks especially to Greg & Kalbas (Team CLK-DTM), Mark & Seamus (Team Lotus) and Michael & Emma (Team Bentley). In the absence of Kimble and Lonman, these teams set the standard for this year's rally.

Thanks for setting a nice pace, DTM...

Best,
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
polizieim5 said:

Welcome back, congrats, and well done!

·
Registered
158 Posts
It was a pleasure running with you

best

Mussy
www.3ezer.com

polizieim5 said:
Hello all!

Team Polizei 144 is back home in NYC. We've just begun tranferring 45 hours of DV to our servers and will begin editing the footage so as to make it available within a week or so.

Thanks to everyone who came to see us at the various checkpoints, and thanks especially to Greg & Kalbas (Team CLK-DTM), Mark & Seamus (Team Lotus) and Michael & Emma (Team Bentley). In the absence of Kimble and Lonman, these teams set the standard for this year's rally.

Thanks for setting a nice pace, DTM...

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vanimal said:
:7: hehe, you said something similar last year if I recall correctly. I do look forward to reading all about your trip in a few months though. :7:

Welcome back, congrats, and well done!
Yes, you're right, I was very slow in responding last year....but I'll be quick this time!

best,
Alex

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Alex,

Thanks once again for the kind words, I have to admit you were fierce competitors, and had you not stopped to help other Gumballers in distresss, you guys would have been way ahead.

Funny how everyone is anxious to see the tapes!! (me included!)

Best

Très bonne journee.

KALBAS :byebye:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Good to see that everybody is back home and ready to work on all the material! Looking forward to the vids, remembering from last year making people pull over etc. Wondering what antics you were up to this year. :hihi:
Take care,

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
I know, but I travelled a bit on short notice and we were cherrsagai all evenings so I'll be more planning next time. Great weather, great shopping, great partying :M5rev: . Ill definetly be back and there is nothing like NYC. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts