Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tjitse said:
Thanks Alex, great pictures, high quality, and true spirit of the gumball! Btw, what happened here???
Michael Ross hit some debris in the road, pierced his transmission fluid and damaged his wheel and tire. Civilians behind us got a flat and pulled up to fix it. Ross limped to Prague and had the car fixed overnight...

Ross and Team Polizei were in the lead, but this ended that. About 10 cars, including Jodie Kidd and Aidan, as well as the Silver Carrera GT and others stopped to help. I remember quite well who didn't!

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
15 Posts
polizieim5 said:
Michael Ross hit some debris in the road, pierced his transmission fluid and damaged his wheel and tire. Civilians behind us got a flat and pulled up to fix it. Ross limped to Prague and had the car fixed overnight...

Ross and Team Polizei were in the lead, but this ended that. About 10 cars, including Jodie Kidd and Aidan, as well as the Silver Carrera GT and others stopped to help. I remember quite well who didn't!

Best,
Alex
Was it black with a little orange? :haha:
Great photos, you can smell the gumball spirit !

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great pics there, thanks:biggrin:

Any fuel problems in Croatia? The fuel quality is disastrously low on many(especially INA) gas stations in Croatia and has been known to cause damage to high performance engines and modern common rail diesels.

·
Registered
52 Posts
polizieim5 said:

Best,
Alex
the SLR... you hate the guy too much!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hovik said:
the SLR... you hate the guy too much!!
Actually, he wasn't who I was referring to.
That information will emerge in my diary, and in the Gumball Memoir I'm writing.

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hovik said:
oh!!.. so there're more ppl that you hate?!! ...just kidding.. can't wait for you memoir to be ready.. good luck!
On the contrary - I've made many new and wonderful friend on Gumball. There are, however, some very obvious black hats among the white hats...

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
52 Posts
polizieim5 said:
On the contrary - I've made many new and wonderful friend on Gumball. There are, however, some very obvious black hats among the white hats...

Best,
Alex
Alex, did you get to know those russians with the yellow CGT?, i saw them on a video by GT3000 going wild on some highway, but were there like that during the whole race/rally?.. Did you get to drive with them?

·
Registered
597 Posts
polizieim5 said:
Actually, he wasn't who I was referring to.
That information will emerge in my diary, and in the Gumball Memoir I'm writing.

Best,
Alex

·
Registered
52 Posts
Manten said:
Are you sure these guys are Russians?

I think they are from Finland.
the car has finnish license plates, but the driver and the passenger are russians..
74 Irina Meshkova Russian 2004 Porsche Carerra GT
74 Konstantin Abramov Russian 2004 Porsche Carerra GT

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hovik said:
There always are, i don't think it'd be interesting if there were all "white hats".
Alex, did you get to know those russians with the yellow CGT?, i saw them on a video by GT3000 going wild on some highway, but were there like that during the whole race/rally?.. Did you get to drive with them?
He's a russian guy with his (very cute) girlfriend.
Last year he had a black Porsche Turbo I think, with russian plates.
They kind of keep to themselves during the rally (or at least I never really communicated with them), and the only time when we drove with them, near lake Balaton in Hungary, they were taking it easy on 2 lanes roads and we overtook them rather quickly.
I don't like yellow cars usually but he's done his nicely (yellow wheels!)

y

1 - 20 of 33 Posts