BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hendrik said:
Link is not working mate!
Have been trying all day to attach the picture so you can see it, but can't get it too work....Help!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hendrik said:
you can send it to me to von.wieding(at)web.de (at) = @

sent e-mail!!

thnx

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hendrik said:
There you go mate!

She goes up to London next week for final service and then will stay there untill the start

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gumball said:
That looks alot better with the 'go faster stripes' and the gumball stickers. whats are the performance specs on the car??

cheers
Not fully tested yet. pushes out 310 bhp. She's been rechipped and remapped, dump valve. Uprated brakes. Straight through stainless steel exhaust.

O to 100 is 4.7 secs. We had her up to 285 km GPS measured but that was in Feb and cold in Hungary so we didn't want to push it.....:1:

·
Registered
50 Posts
nice. i bet it sounds amazing with the straight through system and dump valve. good look on the gumball! how did you get the gumball stickers on your car this earlier before the event. i thought they issued them they day before at the starting point/hotel

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car sounds AWWWWEEEESOOMMME!!!

We had a launch party in Feb and invited some people from Gumball HQ, we asked them to bring some stickers so the car would have the look. The car was lifted by crane into position so it could be next to the party....

Next week the car will be destickered (apart from the stripes) and then she goes up to London.

·
Registered
50 Posts
:thumbsup: :wroom:

Have you had any problems with the car. (SORRY about so many questions its just i like the car but dont know if i could push my self and actually get one)
Where is the starting hotel? i would like to see the your car with all the others

thank you

·
Registered
120 Posts
Right on guys! That Lotus is beautiful.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Seamus aka Balkan express and I (Mussy) fly to the UK on thursday to test car and check final prep!!

The heat is on!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts