BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are their sand/beige floor mats with the M5 embroidery that came with M5's with caramel interior? Mine has black mats and I'd like to swap them out to match. Everything I have found has been black only.

·
Registered
12,952 Posts
Are their sand/beige floor mats with the M5 embroidery that came with M5's with caramel interior? Mine has black mats and I'd like to swap them out to match. Everything I have found has been black only.
They came with matching caramel mats, but those seem NLA.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
475 Posts
As I found out recently, BMW stopped making OEM caramel mats and they have no more in stock. I had to go and buy black ones for my car. I still do have the original caramel mats for my car I just cleaned them up today. I plan on using them as my winter mats.

I wish I could have gotten caramel ones, many people on this forum lied to me and said that black ones hide the dirt. That is so very wrong, it shows every speak of dirt very well. The caramel ones for the most part hid the dirt.

However I will say the black ones do look very sharp when clean in a caramel interior.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They came with matching caramel mats, but those seem NLA.
Regards,
Jerry
Hmm. I can't find them anywhere. I suppose I'll have to hope for something to pop up in the FS section. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still do have the original caramel mats for my car I just cleaned them up today. I plan on using them as my winter mats.

I know you said you plan on using them as your winter mats, but at the off chance you are willing to part with them, I'd be willing to take them off your hands.. :haha:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I just picked another E39 M5 yesterday with a neglected tan interior. I may swap to black interior if that's all I can find to replace it with. If so I may have a set of tan floor mats surplus. Mainly the leather is fried on the interior, I didn't really look at the floor mats but don't remember them being horrible. Maybe a couple of weeks before I know for sure what color interior I'll end up with.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just picked another E39 M5 yesterday with a neglected tan interior. I may swap to black interior if that's all I can find to replace it with. If so I may have a set of tan floor mats surplus. Mainly the leather is fried on the interior, I didn't really look at the floor mats but don't remember them being horrible. Maybe a couple of weeks before I know for sure what color interior I'll end up with.
Sounds good. Whenever you get around to it, just PM me your email if you're willing to part with them and we'll work something out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
My mats are in pretty bad shape especially driver's mat that keeps moving around and passenger side have a couple of stains.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts