BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
6-2018 - anyone out there near Tampa?

Hello fellow M5 Board people. I'm on my 4th M5 (2015 ZCP M5) and located just north of Tampa. Let me know if we want to meet up and talk cars. I do attend the cars and coffee DuPont thing but it's pretty early for me on a Saturday....post back!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't like to speak ill of other companies, but I tried Rennen on my M5, and should have taken the hint right away when they seemed unfamiliar with my E39 M5. I later had to have the work they did redone correctly on my own dime (just wasn't worth the hassle IMO). Serves me right for trying to save a few $$.

Bottom line is, if you want the work done right, and from the first time, from a shop with an impeccable reputation who stand behind their work, C2 Design is the way to go. https://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-southeast-forum/460657-tampa-m5-owners.html#post6115809. Definitely not the cheapest, but very honest with their pricing, and you get what you're paying for.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Meeting in Tampa

Hello Fellow Tampa/St Pete area M5 owners. Lets get together. I'm located up in Lutz and I see quite a few M5's around. Wouldn't mind a BMW meetup but always good to have a few M5's. Ping me if you're interested as I have a goal for 2019 to do more car events :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
I believe it's like 30 min north or so.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts