BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see if there are members in the Tampa bay area. I know there are some in Orlando but what's up with my Tampa bay people. Let's link up. loso3333 at gmail

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I just drove through Tampa on my way to sanibel, saw a nice Jet Black e39 M5 headed north. They are around!!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Probably not. Just saw a silver e39 m5 with slimbone/acs foglight vents on the island.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Man. I'm in Tampa. Just saw your thread. Need a knowledgeable source to keep my beast healthy. '06 AW e60 M5. Got somebody you trust?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Business Type: Indy
Name: C2 Design
Area: Immediately east of the Tampa International Airport
Contact#: (813) 223-3744

One of the most amazing high-end shops I've ever come across, anywhere.

Owner is a former M5 owner and BMW Mechanic, as well as Ferrari Mechanic. Works on the highest end stuff, and does top notch work. Just happens to know the M5 inside and out as well, not just from his mechanic experience, but also from personal ownership

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Man. I'm in Tampa. Just saw your thread. Need a knowledgeable source to keep my beast healthy. '06 AW e60 M5. Got somebody you trust?
C2 design is really good. Just like fdnewbie said. You'd need to make an appointment though. They are usually booked solid. Shoot me a text. We are trying to round up board members. 8133048388

·
Registered
77 Posts
C2 design is really good. Just like fdnewbie said. You'd need to make an appointment though. They are usually booked solid. Shoot me a text. We are trying to round up board members. 8133048388

Guys, thanks for the great info. I will definitely give them a call this week.
Have a couple of days of training this week, but will text you later in the week.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just saw the thread. I'm in Palm Harbor and would connect if we have a meet up.

Do you guys ever attend the Dupont Cars and Coffee? It's 3rd Sat every month at Dupont building on Ulmerton road in Pinellas. I'm planning on going next week, 9/19. It's early 7-9.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Someone just told me about the Dupont. I plan on going this Saturday.

Just saw the thread. I'm in Palm Harbor and would connect if we have a meet up.

Do you guys ever attend the Dupont Cars and Coffee? It's 3rd Sat every month at Dupont building on Ulmerton road in Pinellas. I'm planning on going next week, 9/19. It's early 7-9.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey just saw this thread. I know quite a few bimmer owners, M3 and M5. We should do a meet. I usually attend both Reeves C&C and duPont C&C.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sorry for the late response, here is the event details.

Every third Saturday of the Month
duPont Registry Cars & Coffee
3051 Tech Drive
St Petersburg, FL

If you want to meet up with a few friends of mine, we usually meet at JC Penny at Westshore Mall at 545AM-ish and leave around 615AM. So if you want to meet up, we will be there. I usually either take my white E46 M3 or my wife's E39 M5. My name is Tommy btw. Let me know if you would like to meet up.

Also, another C&C event happens at Reeve's dealership. Here is the info on that event as well.

Every first Saturday of the month
This is a huge dealership with multiple car companies. Locate Subaru and will be in the back parking lot.
11333 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL

·
Registered
132 Posts
Owner is a very nice guy. I ended up buying his m5 a few owners later - and he's been the most helpful of the bunch!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts