BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning gents.

I've taken the plunge and bought myself a alpine white 2016 m5, picking up on Monday. Cut no corners, 1 yr BMW approved, with another 3 yrs extended. Only 20k miles on the clock, so hopefully no problems. This is from main dealer and really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Enjoy - they seem pretty sorted unlike the E60 which seemed to cause me problems every month so was fully warranty’ed.

What car are you replacing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome. I'm new to this forum and would note the F10 section seems to be super quiet.. I recently picked up a white M5, but here in Dubai they're relatively rare so found a 13 with 46k on it. I ideally wanted a 14 or newer C.P but only had the 30th edition which is silly money.
Like you I've got a years warranty & ultimate service package till end of this year so debating whether to extend (as i still can).....or "tweak it" instead.
Enjoy..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Morning gents.

I've taken the plunge and bought myself a alpine white 2016 m5, picking up on Monday. Cut no corners, 1 yr BMW approved, with another 3 yrs extended. Only 20k miles on the clock, so hopefully no problems. This is from main dealer and really looking forward to it.
You’ll love it! I bought the same thing (2016 F10 CP) about 6 months ago and love this car. Had a 2014 M Sport and there is no comparison. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Post up some pictures!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts