BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Great Post!

Ronan,

You have done what I was thinking about yesterday and said to myself, will the Mod change it?

I was of the same premise.

Good thinking and putting to action my friend!

P.S. Wayward, Wayward... C'mon man!;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Cool

Thank you Wayward but you not gonna get away that easy.:hihi:

Tell us, you have setup your plans and you are going to surprise the group and join us right? I know you'll join us if you can. Make it happen, we are going to have lots of fun my friend.:goldcup:

Oh, I need a few questions answered if you are coming. PM me or send me an email: [email protected].

P.S. RINGTAXI, email me so I can send you the information too!

Cheers,

GMAN

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Ok, message received, lol

To all who've commented, lol and thanks -- I'll try my best to make it :D. Timing never seems to work in one's favor, but I'm a damn diehard, always have been. Working on it at any rate, I'd really rather not miss the opportunity to meet up with everyone...

:cheers:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Asheville

Hello guys/gals. Just got back from a trip to the Biltmore in Asheville. Great place. City is slightly run down, and Biltmore is the only place I think to see. On the way back took 40 west through smokeies. One of the best drives ever. Wanted to take the blue ridge pkwy but missed the exit. I have been on the dragon run from the smokies side. Beautiful drive. I’ll tell you most drives on that side are just too good. I don’t think they are inferior in any way to any drive anywhere. You have to go to believe it. Stayed at the Crown Plaza which was on the Holiday Inn drive (go figure). Hotel is okay but the room wasn’t bad as I had expected by the looks of the hotel. That’s where I had booked my stay for the Oct 12-15 drive/meet. Also got a chance to look at the Biltmore inn from the outside. Looked not bad at all. Anyways if I can assist anyone with anything let me know. Essen 678-793-1541. I am in the Northeast Atlanta Metro Area. :byebye:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Biltmore

Just checked with them. They have Thursday and Saturday night available but Saturday night has to be combined with Sunday night at $962++. Thursday night is $359. Friday night is sold out. 1-800-858-4130. I paid for the Crown Plaza $98++ with AAA. Oct 12-Oct15 my rate is $185++. Will check around for some more hotels.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
We Are...

At 21. I wil post additional details soon.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
The Package Has Been Sent!

To all East Coast 6er, and ///M Owners on the M6board:

Anyone who would like to join us, "The BMW Dragon Slayers" still have time to check-in and I encourage you consider the run (If you enjoy spirited driving).

I have sent out the information packet to everyone who has supplied me their details and confirmed their attendance. (It's only right)

Headcount is as follows:
645Ci = 5
650i = 5
M6 = 4
M5 = 2
330i = 1
Others = 6
The others are those who say they want to join but have not confirm with me their details, so I really can't add you to the list. I want to but...Help me help you, get back to me ASAP.

Till the time we meet.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Just Checking in... "This is a BMW Event Only"

Hi guys,

I wanted to check in once again to see if anyone on the side-lines made up their mind to join us on 10/12-10/15.:blink:

GMAN

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I would love to join y'all and have been on the fence for a while. I've been on the BRP many times but never the TOD. Unfortunately my job is screwing up a lot of vacations this year. A big application is going live in the October - November timeframe. No vacation days are allowed for 6 weeks :( I am lucky they didn't choose Thanksgiving weekend since I always go out of town then.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
BMW650i said:
Hi guys,

I wanted to check in once again to see if anyone on the side-lines made up their mind to join us on 10/12-10/15.:blink:

GMAN
BMW only?!?! What if I bring my other car? Will I be shunned? Will there be a doorman refusing me entry? Will you guys make fun of me? :dunno:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Jamie140 said:
BMW only?!?! What if I bring my other car? Will I be shunned? Will there be a doorman refusing me entry? Will you guys make fun of me? :dunno:

You mean the Ferrari:)????.

Wil you bring a photo of the M5:?)....(by the way, saw dedicated M5 black mats at BMW Toronto last week...).

My wife is driving the M6 to Pittsburgh on the Wednesday,staying overnight and I am flying to Pittsburgh that evening...my buddy Phil is tag teaming with her in his 645..Thu morning heading to ToD..you are welcome to hook up if it workis for you..we are staying at the Hilton overnight in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
F is sold. Got a pretty sweet Pinto to replace it.

Not sure what we're doing on the way down, however, never stayed in Pittsburg before, that might be fun.

Let you know.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Ronan said:

You mean the Ferrari:)????.

Wil you bring a photo of the M5:?)....(by the way, saw dedicated M5 black mats at BMW Toronto last week...).

My wife is driving the M6 to Pittsburgh on the Wednesday,staying overnight and I am flying to Pittsburgh that evening...my buddy Phil is tag teaming with her in his 645..Thu morning heading to ToD..you are welcome to hook up if it workis for you..we are staying at the Hilton overnight in Pittsburgh.
i'm bringing a couple of guys,
so far that i know of:

ttm6 "m6" modded
e39 m5 fully modded
sl65
cl600
e46 m3

maybe's
e55 fully modded
"2" e36 m3 turbo's
evo

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Thanks 4 Chiming in...

Richard in NC said:
I would love to join y'all and have been on the fence for a while. I've been on the BRP many times but never the TOD. Unfortunately my job is screwing up a lot of vacations this year. A big application is going live in the October - November timeframe. No vacation days are allowed for 6 weeks :( I am lucky they didn't choose Thanksgiving weekend since I always go out of town then.
Put it on hold! Nah just kiddin'. Maybe next year.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
No I Will Not...

Jamie140 said:
Refuse you but I will whip ya Porsche you're thinking about bringin'...:M5launch:(650i Launch)... Just pulling your chain!

Why wouldn't you bring your M5? So be honest, what'cha bringin'?

GMAN

81 - 100 of 209 Posts