BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It's the first real snowfall so everyone is freaking out. For the most part it's not too bad.

Congrats on the E39!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sounds like fun if it is on the M5 - I think everything is fun in the M5

I'm hopefully getting the exhaust cutouts installed this Friday on mine

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anyone in the Syracuse area want to let me look at their cars rear AMP and wiring. I removed all the garbage the previous owner had in so now I have sound from NAV/CD and Tape, but it only plays to the rear shelf, nothing in my doors.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Maybe look around on the forum for pictures guys have posted doing stereo installs, etc.?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
There is a Cars and Coffee in Buffalo not far from the Transit Rd thruway exit this month. It's the 3rd Sunday of each month. Would be cool to not be the only M5. I think my Dad might make it with his Imola M5 as well.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I have an 06 m5 from Binghamton NY area
Nice. I know a guy in Binghamton. He has a euro e34 M5 he brought back from Germany while in the Airforce. He also has a supercharged e39 M5. Super nice guy. I don't think he gets on the forum though. If you ever drive out to western New York/Niagara Falls, let me know!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I moved to the Oneonta area last august. Don't have a lift but ample shed space, tools and software. Willing to share my knowledge with anyone in the area looking for help (I have an associate's in automotive technology through a program sponsored by BMW).

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
6 Participants
jks540i
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing