BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was just wondering if there is any events or meet ups in the Syracuse area.

Also, anyone in the area that would like to set something up I am willing to help.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey -
That would be great. I apologize that I didn't see your reply until now. What type of business do you own?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't know about you, until now. I could have used your help a few months ago.
I live in Cicero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lol, don't tell me that you have been going to Burdick BMW :confused2!

I do advertise on the radio and am all over Google, you must listen to SiriusXM :wink

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been there once or twice.

I never listen to the radio. The V10 sounds too good.

It's good I know now though. I'm looking to upgrade my exhaust soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will for sure.

I wouldn't mind stopping out at your shop to check it out. Would that be possible? I happen to be off tomorrow (Friday), and could stop by anytime.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sure, stop by anytime between 8am and 5pm, I take lunch roughly around noon and 2pm depending on when I actually leave for lunch.
Go into the office and ask for Jeff.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Jeff. It was good to meet you today. I'm going to look into the exhaust cutouts more and if I decide to do them it would be great if you could do the install.

By the way, what was the name for that app we talked about? I looked for it but I think I got the name wrong.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I never look at this sub forum so I haven't seen this post, but if you guy want to caravan to Buffalo sometime, I can get a dedicated event together. Besides that idea, once May rolls back around we have a good Cars and Coffee in Buffalo. It's not BMW specific. A good amount of exotics show up and it is properly run. PM me sometime!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I never look at this sub forum so I haven't seen this post, but if you guy want to caravan to Buffalo sometime, I can get a dedicated event together. Besides that idea, once May rolls back around we have a good Cars and Coffee in Buffalo. It's not BMW specific. A good amount of exotics show up and it is properly run. PM me sometime!

That sounds like a pretty nice idea. I would definitely be interested. I still need a few more posts before I can PM.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Great to hear about more NY M5's. I'm usually the only M5 at Cars and Coffee. Plenty of M3's...

Keep this thread going and you will reach the threshold!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts