BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all you Sydney E60 owners. Small group of us, 5 E60's & 1 E39 so far, getting together for short meet and drive this Sunday morning 18th. If any others interested let us know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
1.NEON said:
Hi all you Sydney E60 owners. Small group of us, 5 E60's & 1 E39 so far, getting together for short meet and drive this Sunday morning 18th. If any others interested let us know.
We have 5 x E60 M5's and my E39 as well....

all M5's wellcome....
Meet 8.30 ame (cafe not open till 8.30) Sunday 18th at Centennial Park

Restaurant/Cafe - cnr Grand Drive & Parkes Drive inside Centennial Park.

·
Registered
129 Posts
sydl said:
Also curious if the Sydney dealers are giving M5 customers a mobile phone with the car?
No phone.....

What are the options ? or what is recomended ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im in in my V8
But I may have my family with me
Where are you planning on driving to & for how long in Sunday traffic
Why not meet up say 6.30am & drive till 8.30 am & then have coffee
Less traffic + less cops = MORE FUN

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
m5matt said:
Im in in my V8
But I may have my family with me
Where are you planning on driving to & for how long in Sunday traffic
Why not meet up say 6.30am & drive till 8.30 am & then have coffee
Less traffic + less cops = MORE FUN
Too early for me, not sure about others, suggestion is to go down through Kuringah Nat Pk to Bobbin Head then up old Pacific Hwy to Hawkesbury River, photo opportunity then return.

·
Registered
40 Posts
So meeting in the eastern suburbs doesnt seem logical
There are 100s of push bikes on that road sunday mornings
Ill be there unless someone wants to get up earlier
Im at Kirribilli Sat night anyway instead of usual home at Penrith
I would like to find somewhere to test V8 vs V10 acceleration side by side

·
Registered
68 Posts
m5matt said:
So meeting in the eastern suburbs doesnt seem logical
There are 100s of push bikes on that road sunday mornings
Ill be there unless someone wants to get up earlier
Im at Kirribilli Sat night anyway instead of usual home at Penrith
I would like to find somewhere to test V8 vs V10 acceleration side by side
Gidday Matt,

Understand you comments re bloody cyclists (**** pests).

I have spoken with a couple of the E60 owners who are coming and we have agreed to shift the meeting place to Crows Nest (this should help you at Kirribilli).

So, we are now meeting at Garfish Cafe, Holtermann Street Crows Nest (nearest corner Alexander Street) at 8.30 am.

Some may be a little early to jam in a waffle or two, but alteast it is a spot we can park the beasts together and sit only ten metres from them.

By the way, as my car is only 160 kms young (today that is) I won't be partaking in any drag racing. Suffice to say, I don't think we are wanting to go for a drive and see how fast this goes against that, and my father plays dominoes better that your father so to speak.

Hope this doesn't offend anyone who might be coming along, but I am not really into the hooning stuff, just like knowing that I've got it and I can use it when "I" like.

In anycase it would be nice to meet like minded individuals, have a nice cruise, take a fews photos.......and piss off!

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tony C said:
My Sepang arrived yesterday. A quick trip around the Boulevarde this afternoon and I'll be hitting Boneo Rd on the way to the National GC tomorrow !!
Regards,
Tony
Congrats Tony, funny I couldn't think of a better colour, what colour interior, I have black with aluminium.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
TTz said:
Thanks Steve, Have asked the question......

PS: ITs worth the wait......
Interesting and good news about the phone. Have my Nokia 6600 working as far as being able to use the bluetooth and hands free but it won't copy over my address book and consequently, have to use the phone to dial out rather than the car computer.

Catch you guys on Sunday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
1.NEON said:
Congrats Tony, funny I couldn't think of a better colour, what colour interior, I have black with aluminium.
Exactly the same. I was starting to have second thoughts after seeing a black and an indi red last week but now I've got it I'm absolutely rapt.
Tony.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.