BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

With daylight savings coming into affect and summer coming upon us, I think it would be a good idea to have a meet and greet.
I've never organized one before for euro cars but the JDM and Ford/Holden guys do it all the time, even if it is in the carpark of Krispy Kremes.

I'm based in Sydney but a drive up to Central Coast or down the Wollongong would be nice to get stuck into the twisties.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this. I'd be nice to put names to faces for the Sydney/Australian based board members.

PM me your email address and we can get an email thread going.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, I'd be interested in this - even if only for the purely selfish reason of getting to see (maybe ride in?) a few M5s to help me know the 'right' one when purchasing.

Given I'm up north, I'd vote for Central Coast :)

I don't have enough posts to PM but my email address is merinoman and I use mail by Google.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi All,

if this ever takes place, I'd be interested in attending. I once attended a similar day organised on Ford XR6 Turbo forumwhen I owned a tweaked Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo, but as I hadn't washed my car that day (it was a Ford that I used for work!) and didn't own a FPR jacket I didn't fit in ......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
M B34ST
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing