BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oops. loks like he did something bad since he wasnt alllowed to drive from the place where he was pulled over.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Gustav you naughty boy, you didn't tell us you had a 360 :7:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Thats a CS i think and i bet that the red saab was an undercover copper.....

all the best
adam

·
Registered
680 Posts
Gustav said:
That's right it is a Challenge Stradale. The wheels and what mroe cna you spot it on?t=43352&highlight=crashed+s65[/url]
Actually everyone, it's not a Stradale.

It's a 360 Modena with Challenge wheels.

These optional BBS Challenge wheels are 18"s, the wheels on the Stradale are of the same pattern, but are 19"s. The Stradale also has bodywork that this yellow car lacks, for example: Carbon fiber mirror housings, and different (and noticeable) front end bodywork.

I love Ferraris! :byee55amg

-Matthew

·
Registered
462 Posts
MT JTN said:
Actually everyone, it's not a Stradale.

It's a 360 Modena with Challenge wheels.

These optional BBS Challenge wheels are 18"s, the wheels on the Stradale are of the same pattern, but are 19"s. The Stradale also has bodywork that this yellow car lacks, for example: Carbon fiber mirror housings, and different (and noticeable) front end bodywork.

I love Ferraris! :byee55amg

-Matthew
Yes its not a CS :nono: its only a modena 360 with BBS CH 18in wheels its an option for the modena we have some cars like that here in Saudi Arabia ;)

Gustav,

what do you think if we had ben stopped by the police when we where doing over 300 km/h with my M3 CSL in Germany last summer :hihi:

Attachments

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would have been bad :haha2: Yes, 250+ km/h on limited roads are :nono: but fun!

I spoke to Abdul Achman yesterday, he was in Beirut. Take care :M5launch:

KSA ///M5 said:
Gustav,

what do you think if we had ben stopped by the police when we where doing over 300 km/h with my M3 CSL in Germany last summer :hihi:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts