BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are back from ESS in Aremark aswell as from Oslo were we founded nice looking girls and expensive beer ;)

Hat´s of to ESS (Hans) for perfect service in all areas and of course Asbjoern for quick emails and promt answers.

"We" bought the VT-625 kit mounted on car to Patrik and a 500hp E46M3 kit to bring back home for Magnus nice ride.

The E92M3 dyno´d stock around 355whp down to 349whp on third pull and pretty much exact 200 more (555) to the wheels with the VT-625 kit and regular BF98 pumpgas :thumbsup:

This is with completly stock exhaust!...we will order exhaust pipes today and build some decat´s and mid X-pipes next week..which would put it to around 580-590whp:1:..pumping up with V-Power and then a ride to our local Dynapack for some pulls to see what the exhaust did.

The car pulls hard and really feel as stock until u hitting the throttle and getting the rev´s ;);)..pulling harder and harder and really make u feel a little sick like a rollercoaster....good?....i guess so haha!!:M5rev:

So far so good!

10th July will be the first 402m event on "EN DAG PÅ STRIPPEN" on Sundsvall Raceway our local dragstrip, aming for mid 11´s with 19" tires that came from factory in 2007/2008...

I will put up a video in near future from our little roadtrip to Norway and ESS TUNING :M5thumbs:

To be...

// Jonas

Attachments

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
We are the pictures of hot Norweigans :)

Oh, you forgot that it is beautiful scenerey and fu nroads there as well :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Do you have the dyno results for the VT2-625? I'd like to put them in the Dyno Database (bmw.pencilgeek.org/DynoDB.html). If it's too much trouble to generate the graphs and post them, you can send me the dyno files and I'll generate the graphs and post them on your behalf.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have them very soon! waiting for ESS to email them :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u know ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts