BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Athens, Greece! :byebye:
I'm a new member of the "M" club as I got my '02 carbonblack M5 E39 (55,000 km) a month ago. The car was imported from Germany and is fully equipped (individual audio system, individual tinted windows, Navi etc.).

However, it seems that it suffers from body roll and as you might know, Greek roads are very twisty...:grrrr:
Moreover, I would like to "test" my new car on a race track near my place and I don't think that the suspension, in its current condition, is capable of offering the "Absolute Driving Experience" that I'm expecting. :crying:
So, I would like to read your opinions/suggestions on a set of coilovers for my car. In about a month I will be driving to Germany with the M5 so I could order a suspension kit and fit it to a BMW dealer there.

Thanks in advance!

Lefos

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Congrats on your car :cheers: how right you are about the roads in Greece, very twisty particularly around Athens, I work for a Greek Company & visit Athens on a regular basis.

Regarding suspension, try the search facility as this is somewhat of a hot topic for us Beast owners, I too am looking at purchasing coilovers within the next week or two. Good Luck :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
bilstein pss9 mine go on 2 morro, and i will post my opinions later.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jayson, the PSS9 is one of the favorites in my list, so I'm glad that you can share your impressions with me.

cableguy, thanks mate! Let me know if you come to Athens!

Beamer_usa, thank you! :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts