BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced a groaning sound from their front or rear suspension when it's in sport mode while traversing a raised driveway or similar entrance? I have experienced this for the last 3 days in 40 to 55 degree F weather. I have searched the board for similar reports but have been unsuccessful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks - Milton

·
Registered
705 Posts
Well not from the car but sometime the passengers! Sorry I can't help ya.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well not from the car but sometime the passengers! Sorry I can't help ya.
Lol! I typically get shrieks, sharp intakes of breath, and omg's. :7: Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Are we still talking about riding IN the beast? :1:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm... Now that I think about it, those acts could cover several different activities!! :lightbulb:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the same problem. It's the front Strut(the bar that goes across the top of the engine). I have had the dealer try and fix it twice without much success. I have learned to live with it.

I tend to make groaning/squeaks go away by turning the radio up!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the same problem. It's the front Strut(the bar that goes across the top of the engine). I have had the dealer try and fix it twice without much success. I have learned to live with it.

I tend to make groaning/squeaks go away by turning the radio up!
Thanks for the information! I have added it to the list to be addressed when I take it to the $tealer on Friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts