BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got this mail from Mario, a member of m5board.com and student of University of Maastricht, The Netherlands.

I beleive it is most important to answer the questions as honestly as you can, and after that give if you feel the necessary feedback right into this thread. I'll quote Mario below:

"University of Maastricht Questionnaire invitation

Dear respondent,

By filling out this questionnaire, you participate in a study for my final thesis at Maastricht University, the Netherlands. I am researching the influence of word-of-mouth recommendation on purchase behaviour in virtual communities (like the M5 discussion board). Filling out this questionnaire will take less than 5 minutes of your time.

If you participate in the research you will have a chance of winning the SVCD – A weekend with the M5. (2 SVCD’s will be given away)

From this place I would like to express my utmost gratitude for your participation!

Kind regards,

Mario

Click here to start the questionnaire

We thank Mario for helping understanding members (we) and we hope to give him some valuable facts for his final thesis. :happybirtAlso I promised him to draw out a winner from the questionnaire will win "One weekend with the M5 SVCD video". That is when all the cafepress.com troubles are sorted out ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Pleasure ;)

It's not easy collecting information for higher education - people don't have time these days ... :confused3

I wish Mario every success in his endeavour.

Regards,

Gary.

Gustav said:
Thanks for the replies so far :byebye:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
I´ve filled it in too.

C´mon people, let´s help the student!

David

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Easy to do and only took a few minutes!!! I hope he does well with it! :flag:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Done.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Ok! Done, hope this help! Good Luck to you.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Now this could be a great thesis paper.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
FYI to the student: I tried, but many of the questions didn't apply to me. The questions assumed that I made a decision based on one person's advice. This board is about deciding based on a consensus from many people. Further, question 1d & 1e assumed that I posted a question. Often, I get all the info I need without making a post or asking a question. I get tips by just reading other peoples' discussions, especially when searching an old and dead thread.

Edit: forget the above. I didn't read the directions.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Greetings from the student, he is very thankful for your responses and opinions, thanks to all!

He have now added a question about model year of the respondents as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts