BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Great looking car, very creative. What do you mean by "slightly modded"? Anything to the engine?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just the usual stuff, suspension, exhaust and some other small changes. The wonderful piece of engine doesn't get touched, never ever !! ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone here has a CSL in London or knows of a CSL here in London that i would be able to look at. I am visiting London until Monday and would love to be able to see one as it is my favorite car ever! Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi!
I have a Black Sapphire Metallic with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres, Xenon headlights, Park Distance Control, CD Radio, Infrared refl. windscreen, Rain-sensor, Delimited, Air-conditioning, H safety belt.

Attachments

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Very nice Poul! M3 CSL in black is rare and looks very good! I don't want to know what you paid for that in Denmark ;)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
TimJMS said:
Well there arent many of us are there? But we dont half get around. Internerd tarts the lot of us! :7:

Silver Grey, A/C, PDC, glovebox, steering wheel.... ;)

No mods yet, but Movits being fitted all round in late Oct.

Croft in North Yorkshire, UK in May. Best fun I've ever had on two wheels.
Great Pic, looks like a ton of fun!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Pitzi said:
Ouch! Only saw this now:hihihi:

2005 M3 CSL
Pitzi,

For the record, you know that there is no such thing as 2005 M3 CSL. You may have bought it in 2005 or it was first registered in 2005 but all CSL production (both LHD and RHD) took place between June-December 2003 as 2004 Model year.

Great car though....

Cheers,

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dirim said:
Pitzi,

For the record, you know that there is no such thing as 2005 M3 CSL. You may have bought it in 2005 or it was first registered in 2005 but all CSL production (both LHD and RHD) took place between June-December 2003 as 2004 Model year.

Great car though....

Cheers,
Yes I know. I was just using the South African way of classifing a year model, eg according to the year it was sold in.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Dirim said:
Pitzi,

Great car though....

Cheers,

tell it straight! love it!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
212 Posts
jan 2004 M3 CSL
Silver grey, Xenon headlights, CD/bluetooth, Aircon

CSL rims with PS2's although I am looking for another set of CSL rims with Cups if anybody has either or both to sell.

Just picked her up and had a hoot dring home. So much more fun than the RS6. Need to get my Origin B2 and Lidetek swapped over and a track day booked. Does anybody have one sorted that I can tag along on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just found this site!
M3 CSl - Bought in June 2004 with 3k on the clock, now have 20k !
Silver grey, Xenons, radio, Aircon, pdc
CSL rims with cups plus a set of M3 19" with PS2's
No mods.

·
Registered
52 Posts
M3 CSL Silver Grey with AC (trust me, you need this in HK) and CD, running PS2s on original CSL 19" wheels. Mods incl AP 6-pot fronts and 4 pots rears, Bilstein PSS9, GruppeM Titanium Exhaust.

Bought car abt 9 months ago and had done abt 5k km on it since.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts