BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Survey - How many Middle East based members on the board?

137K views 1K replies 71 participants last post by  Asserti 
#1 ·
Seen quite a number of UAE and Bahrain beasts on the board just wondered how many in the middle east with a view to a possible meet after Ramadan.
WillM5AD

#29 ·
OK guys

So far I've got the follownig members who have given me their email addresses and are interesting in being updated about this meet!

Jimmy_dubai
ttboyvanc
M5lust
willM5ad
Black M5
BRN64666

Again, if you are interested and think that you will be able to make it ( atleast 60% sure ), then please do shoot me your email address by PM so that i can keep you on the list for updates and bulletins!

#32 ·
willm5ad said:
Welcome to the board M5_dxb got any pictures?
WillM5AD
Anybody know if I can get the Aaxis Ultimate pads anywhere in the UAE? If not I dont mind importing them as I am near to the flat spots now and time for a change, also I could do with my discs skimming, a bit of a crust on the edge:crying2: . Any good garages in UAE can do this?
I would hate to give them to a cowboy as I am worried about future warping.
WillM5AD

#38 ·
M5_dxb said:
Sorry I dont have any pic yet..actually my car is Blue 540iA 2000 with M style body kit ...

I have inquiry regarding navigation CD..is it possible to install in my car (not wide screen)? or any available new software?
My car is not wide screen either 2000 model, anything is possible I guess, try a search sorry I am not qualified to advise you, plenty of techys on here who will though. Have you got a number on your car door? I saw one in Dubai a while ago.
WillM5AD

#39 ·
willm5ad said:
My car is not wide screen either 2000 model, anything is possible I guess, try a search sorry I am not qualified to advise you, plenty of techys on here who will though. Have you got a number on your car door? I saw one in Dubai a while ago.
WillM5AD
No numbers on my door ...never seen it in Dubai...thanks for your reply ..

#40 ·
M5_dxb said:
No numbers on my door ...never seen it in Dubai...thanks for your reply ..
Pleased to hear that cos that one looked tacky hmmm and was behind me flashing so had to give my beast a bit of a squeeze - bye lol, welcome to the board, would be nice to see a non-M5 with M5 body kit so put some pics up if you have them.
Do you have OEM M5 wheels or aftermarket wheels? Have you had the quad exhaust fitted?
WillM5AD

#41 ·
willm5ad said:
Pleased to hear that cos that one looked tacky hmmm and was behind me flashing so had to give my beast a bit of a squeeze - bye lol, welcome to the board, would be nice to see a non-M5 with M5 body kit so put some pics up if you have them.
Do you have OEM M5 wheels or aftermarket wheels? Have you had the quad exhaust fitted?
WillM5AD
I dont have pic yet..i'll try to take some pics today.I bought used. i guess after market wheels cuz it vibrates at speed 80km..I looked for OEM used wheels but couldnt find one.The car with full M5 kit exterior including dual exhaust & interior..except dashboard.

This is my previous car Passat

#43 ·
M5_dxb said:
I dont have pic yet..i'll try to take some pics today.I bought used. i guess after market wheels cuz it vibrates at speed 80km..I looked for OEM used wheels but couldnt find one.The car with full M5 kit exterior including dual exhaust & interior..except dashboard.

This is my previous car Passat

Nice passat, specially the wheels n mirrors. Cant wait to see the M5 Wannabee pictures.
WillM5AD

#47 ·
So whats the scoop guys ?

#49 ·
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
Thanks M5lust ,

willm5ad : What Exhaust you are talking about buddy , I have an M5 and I don't need to do any modifications for it .... or maybe you are talking about my other car , the black one ... is it correct ???
Sorry mate I was getting you mixed up with M5_dxb.
WillM5AD

#51 ·
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
no worries buddy , anyway I've done this setup for my 540I and i've done the dual exust without cuting the metal , i've done a pipe only ..it's great job ..

anyway thanks ..
Ehssan do you know where X service is located bro? I need an EvoIII short shift kit fitted.
WillM5AD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.