BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 1435 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
M5lust said:
Hey Jimmy am glad you liked them, and Will, nice burnout bro its seems that the influence worked,hahaha,it just needs one burnout, i guess i'll be changing alot of tiresouich .
I'll be in AD this friday Will,so if you would like to meet for a coffee and beast-chat just ring ring my friendkinggf .

Regards,
Majed
Yes there was me being mr mature and telling everybody to be responsible and take it easy, even hanging back on the drive, to encourage all you younger guys to be good E39 diplomats and what happens? Its called peer pressure I guess but at least only us and the valets saw it:7: .
Honestly though this is the first time I have ever intentionally spun my wheels, not counting a 180 hbrake outside the Hard Rock when it had been raining once. Next time I will make sure the DSC is off and my front wheels are parallel to my rears.:) .
Can anybody translate what the camera girl said when she dropped from the sunroof? I can merely guess that it was perfect English, "Christ what the f##k was that?"
Must have been quite nerve wracking seeing the Jeep coming towards her whilst she was stuck out of the sunroof doiing in excess of 250kmh, I swear she had a red mark where the camera had been sucked back in her eye socket:) .
Will be nice to get together this Friday after Taraweh Majed I will give you a call.
Cheers
Will

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi kids, sorry I had toleave early! Duty called :crying:

I had a great time, and barely remembered that there were speed cameras on the way back!

Anyways, when is the next meet? See ya there, hopefully more awake this time....

Phil...

P.S. Any word on the GB's for the strut bars, and other BPower stuff?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lets get PC software ordered up. Try and get a few guys over here to buy in.
I mean come on - we can run PC 98 Gold here. How sweet is that?

Jimmy

ttboyvanc said:
Hi kids, sorry I had toleave early! Duty called :crying:

I had a great time, and barely remembered that there were speed cameras on the way back!

Anyways, when is the next meet? See ya there, hopefully more awake this time....

Phil...

P.S. Any word on the GB's for the strut bars, and other BPower stuff?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Jimmy_dubai said:
Lets get PC software ordered up. Try and get a few guys over here to buy in.
I mean come on - we can run PC 98 Gold here. How sweet is that?

Jimmy
Yes it is sweet but count me out, just booked mine in for complete respray @ BMW 10,000AED(ramadan special from 18,000AED) is not the problem but 2 and a half weeks without my baby:crying: . I wonder how this compares with other dealer prices around the world? Conversion is just over $2,700.
I saw the new 6 colour pearlescent paint in there today and wow it is so nice, but $10,000 is a lot to pay to look like a Ricer:1: . The dealer reckons the cost of this new paint is 5000AED per liter!
So there we are also got the underbody panel and the air temp sensor today cost me 450AED for both including wiring sockets, so not bad. Will go on when they spray her.
They will take it right down to the bare metal and basically start from scratch, fitting all new door seals etc. I need it doing as you all know, but it will put the rest of the mods on hold for a while. This is the price of joining the UAE chapter of m5board, I was just gonna have it detailed before I saw your cars looking so good:cool: .

Also saw three Bronze new M5s one on the road, who would not push it even though I was sat up his butt and two at the dealers. To be honest I dont like the colour, but its just my opinion. Also saw a white one parked alongside mine outside the BMW body shop in Mussafah now that is a beautiful colour for the new M5.
By the way Eid is not tomorrow (wednesday) so I guess it will be on thursday.

WillM5AD

·
Registered
214 Posts
WillM5AD,

10000 AED is an awesome deal for a BMW paint job. You are making me jealous.

I got my car back from its first major service since the new engine and the car needs more fixes. Appears the front struts are going (time for Bilstein's on all 4's), some of the links in the multilink are wearing (any ideas for aftermarket joints?) and my rear sway bar bracket is broken (tried to order Eibach Sways but they are out of stock from the factory) and will add the TCD upgrade.

So the problem... fixing the suspension - one might as well add strut braces & now that I am going to add Bilsteins it makes sense to upgrade the brakes.. once the brakes are upgraded you need to show them off with open wheels...When does it end??

It just bugs me to spend money on stock BMW parts so OEM replacements are not an option.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice car bro ,

i think all the people knows how to do the dashboard gauges by pressing the check control button whule the car is totally off , put the ignition key on 2 , it will test the gauges then u can have the same picture that u posted here , hahahhaha :cheers: .. I'm just joking bro ..

William got the same picture iin his I-Mate phone but he is so stragiht person , he took a picture for the whole gauges not only the seepd meter .. :wroom: :wroom:

EID mubarak to all guys .. I'm leaving on Saturday and comming back on Tusday .. be in touch ..

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey ,, i would like to come .. but reading 5 pages to know where the gathering will be would be really exhausting .. :) ...
so plz just summarize what will happen where and when ? ....
by the way ,, if u need a camera man it would be me !! i got the CASIO 7.2mb pix ..

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome on board bro 507 HP , we are going to have the second UAE M5 meeting on 2nd of December ,. the destination :Alain - Jabal Hafeet , basically it's in UAE ..

if you are interested ,, u r most welcome .. get ready and be here in Dubai Friday 2nd , around 2 PM

Ehssan

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
Nice car bro ,

i think all the people knows how to do the dashboard gauges by pressing the check control button whule the car is totally off , put the ignition key on 2 , it will test the gauges then u can have the same picture that u posted here , hahahhaha :cheers: .. I'm just joking bro ..

William got the same picture iin his I-Mate phone but he is so stragiht person , he took a picture for the whole gauges not only the seepd meter .. :wroom: :wroom:

EID mubarak to all guys .. I'm leaving on Saturday and comming back on Tusday .. be in touch ..
Bro if you knew anything about BRN666 you would know that he is one of the 3 musketeers of Bahrain, and believe me if he took a pic doing over 300kmh then you can rest assured that it is genuine.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
214 Posts
Willm5ad our event coordinator will keep you posted and in the loop. We would love to have to come to the next meet. I am assuming that you own the Nowack'd M5.

Cheers,

Jimmy

507 HP said:
hey ,, i would like to come .. but reading 5 pages to know where the gathering will be would be really exhausting .. :) ...

by the way ,, if u need a camera man it would be me !! i got the CASIO 7.2mb pix ..

·
Registered
732 Posts
lool , it was a joke Will , be honest I don't know who's BRN666 but all members are welcome whoever they are .

I know that it can be done easily .. I'll do the 300 and I'll get one of those girls with me to get a great picture

:cheers:

Ehssan

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Willm5ad our event coordinator will keep you posted and in the loop.

Will he? Lol So I have a title now. Only joking I really dont mind I quite enjoyed it last time - but then again I did have some great folks to work with.
WillM5AD
(Event Coordinator :7: )

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
lool , it was a joke Will , be honest I don't know who's BRN666 but all members are welcome whoever they are .

I know that it can be done easily .. I'll do the 300 and I'll get one of those girls with me to get a great picture

:cheers:

Ehssan
Be careful brother, I was only joking with you also, dont go out there and hit 300 then get a puncture, cos if that happens its goodnight Vienna, remember ZR tyres are only good up to 250kmh, if you are gonna do it then you should do it alone, thats what I always do take my own risks and rewards. Dont risk anything you cant afford to lose.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
507 HP said:

You dont have to read 5 pages of anything, just go to the meet thread and you will see that it is scheduled for 2nd December in Al Ain meeting at the Hilton Hotel (on sat-nav) at 1pm for lunch and then to Jebel Hafeet for dinner at the Mercure Hotel. As far as photographers are concerned thanks but you cannot be as attractive as ours, they are diamonds and make everybody smile without even saying cheese. You are most welcome to come and we look forward to seeing you on the 2nd, if you want accomodation let me know and I can get decent discounts at the Hilton in Al Ain or if you want to come in through Dubai you can meet up with the guys and have a hairy ride with them, and when I say hairy I mean hairy:M5eyes: . You will need all of that 507bhp to keep up with them.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
732 Posts
Will , It sounds like u scared me about the ZR tires ,, I don't wanna loose anything , I'll do your advise bro , no need to do the 300 .. 280 is enough for now ..at least other normal cars can only dream about it :7:

and it's a great title bro , Event Coordinator . but what title will u give me guys ???

·
Registered
238 Posts
willm5ad said:
Will be nice to get together this Friday after Taraweh Majed I will give you a call.
Cheers
Will
Hey guys,

Cool Will see on friday then,if any of you guys wanna join ,you're most welcome.

Regards,

Majed

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
M5lust said:
Hey guys,

Cool Will see on friday then,if any of you guys wanna join ,you're most welcome.

Regards,

Majed
Yes I forgot today is the last day of Ramadan and the fasting is over, so back to normal, I will be available any time after Juma' give me a shout when you want to meet and it will be a pleasure.
Ehssan you know your nickname, Dr Evil, :cool: , lol, no it should be "Ehssan the unlimited"
Eid Mubarak to you and all the other board members please forgive me if I have done anything to upset you. The best to you all now and in the akhirat.
WillM5AD

161 - 180 of 1435 Posts