BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 1435 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
ttboyvanc said:
This friday, 3 pm, I'm in! Will PM you boys with my contact info...
OK then thats settled we will leave at 3pm this coming Friday from the second hand car area on Emirates road I will be there earlier having a look around the cars, we can then drive up to the Bab al shams hotel and have sheesha at the rooftop restaraunt at the hotel after driving up there together Ehssan can lead the way as he knows the location.
Please cut and paste and add your name if you can make it and I will send mobile numbers to each of us once I receive them by pm from all interested.
Hey Dunerider I guess this counts you in aswell as we have brought it forward? I know Jimmy_Dubai is in as is M5_Lust so that shoud be 5 of us at least. Should be some good photo opportunities with the sun going down over the desert dunes, with at least 5 different coloured Beasts.;).
So whose the photographer? My wife taken both my digi camera's away with her on holiday so it wont be me.

Confirmed attendees;
WillM5AD
Ttboyvanc

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
OK guys ,, because of my traveling to my country on 5th of november , I'll be working on 2nd and 3rd from 8 AM to 4 PM , so I can follow u guys whereever u r but I wont be able to stay till the next day with u , but I'll join u till mid night then I'll go back to Dubai ..

one more thing , do you know each other guys or this meeting with be the first time to meet .. I think we have to exhange Mobile numbers .. Car pictures and Personal Photo so when we will meet we will be knowing each other .. I'll start from my side :

My full name is Ehssan Alkhiyami ( I'm originally from Syria ) my mobile # is : 050-38 33 693 ,, and the attachemnt is some photos ..
"Its freakin freezin in here Mr Bigglesworth"

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have both Digital and video camera ,, I'll bring mine with me ..

but guys I can't say anything now , I need to see my duty time on this friday ,I thought it's gonna be on 4th of november which the next comming Friday ,, anyway I'll reply to you tomorrow , but u have decided already to go to Alain ,, I know the way , it's simple .. anyone has Navi in his car ,,just search for Jabal hafeet in Al ain and it will guide u till the last point on the mountain ..

I'll let you know after a few hours after I reach the office and check the sheet ..

then we will PM each other for the contact and other stuff ..

Regards

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
I have both Digital and video camera ,, I'll bring mine with me ..

but guys I can't say anything now , I need to see my duty time on this friday ,I thought it's gonna be on 4th of november which the next comming Friday ,, anyway I'll reply to you tomorrow , but u have decided already to go to Alain ,, I know the way , it's simple .. anyone has Navi in his car ,,just search for Jabal hafeet in Al ain and it will guide u till the last point on the mountain ..

I'll let you know after a few hours after I reach the office and check the sheet ..

then we will PM each other for the contact and other stuff ..

Regards
Ehssan no we are going to your hotel choice in Dubai so it will be easier for you:) .
I will send you pm with details
WillM5AD

·
Registered
238 Posts
hi guys,

I guess i'll be the only one fasting :crying2: , or maybe Ihsan will join the team.:1:

so where is the meeting point?? we should decide now.

guys living in Jumeirah how about ENOC station the one on alwasl's road just before the end of it,it will be a good place for re-fueling and then directly to Bab AlShams.
Its just a suggestion so think about it guys, even the other guys can join us because its close to the 4th intersection.If there is any other place i dont mind at all.

Cheers,
Majed

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
M5lust said:
hi guys,

I guess i'll be the only one fasting :crying2: , or maybe Ihsan will join the team.:1:

so where is the meeting point?? we should decide now.

guys living in Jumeirah how about ENOC station the one on alwasl's road just before the end of it,it will be a good place for re-fueling and then directly to Bab AlShams.
Its just a suggestion so think about it guys, even the other guys can join us because its close to the 4th intersection.If there is any other place i dont mind at all.

Cheers,
Majed
Majed read the previous posts and you will see the following;
OK then thats settled we will leave at 3pm this coming Friday from the second hand car area on Emirates road I will be there earlier having a look around the cars, we can then drive up to the Bab al shams hotel and have sheesha at the rooftop restaraunt at the hotel after driving up there together Ehssan can lead the way as he knows the location.
Please cut and paste and add your name if you can make it and I will send mobile numbers to each of us once I receive them by pm from all interested.
Hey Dunerider I guess this counts you in aswell as we have brought it forward? I know Jimmy_Dubai is in as is M5_Lust so that shoud be 5 of us at least. Should be some good photo opportunities with the sun going down over the desert dunes, with at least 5 different coloured Beasts.
So whose the photographer? My wife taken both my digi camera's away with her on holiday so it wont be me.

Confirmed attendees;
WillM5AD
Ttboyvanc<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

·
Registered
238 Posts
willm5ad said:
Ehsan read the previous posts and you will see the following;
Hey Dunerider I guess this counts you in aswell as we have brought it forward? I know Jimmy_Dubai is in as is M5_Lust so that shoud be 5 of us at least. Should be some good photo opportunities with the sun going down over the desert dunes, with at least 5 different coloured Beasts.

Confirmed attendees;
WillM5AD
Ttboyvanc<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->
Sorry i missed it, ok then we'll meet there my bro might join in my other M5(Carbon Black) the one am willing to sale.But guys can we have the shishas after Iftar???You know i cant before that.

Regards,
Majed

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
M5lust said:
Sorry i missed it, ok then we'll meet there my bro might join in my other M5(Carbon Black) the one am willing to sale.But guys can we have the shishas after Iftar???You know i cant before that.

Regards,
Majed
Of course we can eat after Iftar, here at least in Abu Dhabi there is no eating in restaraunts until Iftar is it not the same in Dubai? Good that your brother comes also he is most welcome, wow I thought we were never gonna do it but it seems that finally we are going to have a meet, great stuff looking forward to it (even though my car is in sh1t state to be honest I have so many friggin scratches from the careless other drivers here:crying: , gonna wait til after ramadan then have it detailed, so excuse my car guys.
Is anybody else gonna join us how about Em5 have you got a beast yet yusuf? Dont worry if you dont have one just come along and one of us will be happy to give you a ride. That goes for any other M5 board member who doesnt have a ride.

So to recap we should meet at the second hand car area on emirates road if you go in the gate and turn left there is a bus stop type area where we should stage and be ready for the off at 3pm. We will then go up together (loathe to say the word connnvoyyy) to the Bab Al Shams Desert Resort which is about 30 km north of Dubai for photo shoot and at 5pm get in line for sheesha at the rooftop restaraunt. If anybody knows any good photo spots on the way it would be a good idea to mention it to Ehssan as he will be our rubber duck (**** that connvvvoyy again) leader on the road.
"Its freakin freezin in here Mr Bigglesworth":biggrin:
Please be aware no mental driving, safety first, and also as a mark of respect please ensure you drink eat and smoke up before meeting everybody as some members are fasting. I for one am really looking forward to meeting you guys I think it will be a great day out. Well done Jimmy for inviting a friend anybody else know anybody wants to come along please pass on the word.
Cheers

LIST SO FAR FOR M5UAE MEET
WILLM5AD
TTBOYVANC
JIMMY_dubai
Jimmy's mate
M5 LUST
M5 LUST's brother
Ehssan 7 confirmed

Possibles
Vitalban
Perrotpx
Dunerider
M5_dxb
EM5

Those guys who would make our day if they did turn up, go on we dare you:byebye:
THE 3 MUSKETEERS OF BAHRAIN
Ahmed (THE ONE AND ONLY)
Black_M5(LA BETTE NOIR)
BRN64666 (WELL MODDED BEAST)

Mattar(SAUDI BASED CHECK HIS MODS!)
Abady911(SAUDI BASED M3)

Chiplogicpower(NEW M6)
Al_Ain_M5 (NEW M5)

WillM5AD

·
Registered
214 Posts
WILLM5AD,

Don't worry about how your car looks - it can't look worse than mine. I am still waiting for the new mirror and the chemical that came out from the broken one has ruined the paint on my door. I took the car to shop today and they have misplaced the new mirror and have decided they need to repaint the door.......
Couple that with the butcher job they did with painting my wheels and you have one sad looking M5.

None of our cars are heavily modded and thus I agree there is no reason to race around like idiots. They are all going to be around the same power.

Looking forward to meet you guys.

Jimmy

·
Registered
732 Posts
Guys , let's start talking more serious about the meeting point and time ,, I live in Dubai Marina so any place near by will be fine for me .. Please Let's make a final list attached with each person's name and Mobile number ,, car picture and personal pic if possible .. even PM will be fine guys .. but we have only tomorrow and after tomorrow .. Majed I'll be fasting as well ,, so we need a good placeto break our fasting .. :7:

Guys ..hurry up please ..

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
Guys , let's start talking more serious about the meeting point and time ,, I live in Dubai Marina so any place near by will be fine for me .. Please Let's make a final list attached with each person's name and Mobile number ,, car picture and personal pic if possible .. even PM will be fine guys .. but we have only tomorrow and after tomorrow .. Majed I'll be fasting as well ,, so we need a good placeto break our fasting .. :7:

All taken care of bro check your pm
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
ehssan_alkhiyami said:

Ehssan see this post showing exactly where the meeting place will be, it is already posted in the long post I posted 3 before this post:byebye: .

So to recap we should meet at the second hand car area on emirates road if you go in the gate and turn left there is a bus stop type area where we should stage and be ready for the off at 3pm. We will then go up together (loathe to say the word connnvoyyy) to the Bab Al Shams Desert Resort which is about 30 km north of Dubai for photo shoot and at 5pm get in line for sheesha at the rooftop restaraunt. If anybody knows any good photo spots on the way it would be a good idea to mention it to Ehssan as he will be our rubber duck (**** that connvvvoyy again) leader on the road.

·
Registered
732 Posts
ok done , second hand cars showrooms in al aweer area is fine for me .. 3 Pm sharp I'll be there , what do I need to bring with me except the cameras ??? .. anyway I have nothing else but if u want guys I can get 4 chers with me if needed ...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
dunerider said:
Sorry guys I cant make it as I will be working till about 11pm on Fri night I'll be around on Saturday.Have a good time.
Shame Dunerider, it would have been nice to see you and the Beast, just sneak out early and bomb up to the meet:1:
Never mind, next time bro
WillM5AD

121 - 140 of 1435 Posts