BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 1435 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Me and ttboyvanc interested in this strut bar also, anybody in UAE interested in a group buy to cut down costs? I would be happy to receive them and distribute them to you guys. Sorry I was late with this CA didnt read the response hope the GB is still open.
Let me know by PM if you are interested and I will send on to CA in the UK.

WILLM5AD

E39 M5 CUSTOM STRUT BAR , GROUP BUY OFFER

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->HI

In conjunction with German motorsport company Wiechers ,who have a fine and proven track record , CA is proud to offer a group buy on custom made strut bars for E39 M5 .

we need a minimum of 10 orders , details are :

- made in germany specifically and only for this group buy
- elegant , unobtrusive design
- choice of polished aluminium or real carbon fibre finishes
- open strut mount to allow access to top of strut / damper with strut bar still in situ

Normal cost would be £126 uk pounds polished aluminium and £264 carbon fibre finish

Prices, based on order of 10 units :

- polished alu £ 107 uk pounds inc vat / $ 165 us dollars
- real carbon fibre finish £224 uk pounds / $ 340 us dollars

regards
roy
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>[url="http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=9311&stc=1&thumb=1"]http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=9311&stc=1&thumb=1[/url] [url="http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=9312&stc=1&thumb=1"]http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=9312&stc=1&thumb=1[/url]

</FIELDSET>

<!-- / attachments --><!-- sig -->__________________
CA AUTOMOTIVE Ltd
SITE SPONSORS
www.ca-at.co.uk
www.h-i-d.co.uk
www.active-autowerke.co.uk
0044 (0) 8707 24 24 219
<!-- / sig -->

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here we go..photos of my 540iA with M-tech kit...i tried to upload it to my gallery but it failed dont know why..anyways sorry for the quality, i took the shots by mobile.

Interior​

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
M5_dxb said:
Here we go..photos of my 540iA with M-tech kit...i tried to upload it to my gallery but it failed dont know why..anyways sorry for the quality, i took the shots by mobile.

Interior​

Wow good job M5_Dxb, would have almost had me fooled from the outside, wood trim is almost the same as mine. Did you do the mods? Must have cost you if you did. Is that a DVD player installed showing on the Monitor? Where is the head unit for it, in the boot? Are the wheels OEM M5? They look smaller and dont seem to fill the arches as well as mine, maybe the 540 suspension sitting higher than the M5.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought it used but it came as its with M-tech from AGMC. I dont have DVD player its CD only..Wheels r replica not OEM...Its for sale now ouich 65.000 AED if anyone around you interested.

willm5ad said:
Wow good job M5_Dxb, would have almost had me fooled from the outside, wood trim is almost the same as mine. Did you do the mods? Must have cost you if you did. Is that a DVD player installed showing on the Monitor? Where is the head unit for it, in the boot? Are the wheels OEM M5? They look smaller and dont seem to fill the arches as well as mine, maybe the 540 suspension sitting higher than the M5.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
263 Posts
M5_dxb said:

Interior​

In 1st place I though it was a real M5 but when I saw the stick :noSMG: hmmmmmmmmm Anyway goooood Job bro :flag:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Guys we now have another option for buying parts for the M5 here in the UAE. The Guys at Beastpower gave me this address. Worth checking out.

BeastPower UAE
Street 3-A, Block 364
Al Qouz, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dubai</st1:place></st1:City>
Tel: +971-4-3380779
Fax: +971-4-3380818<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Jimmy_dubai said:
Guys we now have another option for buying parts for the M5 here in the UAE. The Guys at Beastpower gave me this address. Worth checking out.

BeastPower UAE
Street 3-A, Block 364
Al Qouz, ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<ST1:place w:st="on">Dubai</ST1:place></st1:City>
Tel: +971-4-3380779
Fax: +971-4-3380818ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
Great news let me know as soon as anybody visits them, save on all that high postage cost..... at last someone recognised we are here:7:
Cant see the address very well Jimmy can you post again please?
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
M5_dxb said:
I bought it used but it came as its with M-tech from AGMC. I dont have DVD player its CD only..Wheels r replica not OEM...Its for sale now ouich 65.000 AED if anyone around you interested.
Good luck with the sale.....you'll need it at that pricehmmm .
I suppose if someone can't afford the insurance for an original beast they might go for it.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sorry - I think that happens when you cut and paste into a post.

Street 3A Block 364
Al Qouz

willm5ad said:
Great news let me know as soon as anybody visits them, save on all that high postage cost..... at last someone recognised we are here:7:
Cant see the address very well Jimmy can you post again please?
WillM5AD

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am supposedly picking the beast up tomorrow, I'll go on another mission and try to find it! Will have reports and hopefully pics tomorrow!

Phil

Jimmy_dubai said:
Sorry - I think that happens when you cut and paste into a post.

Street 3A Block 364
Al Qouz

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
ttboyvanc said:
I am supposedly picking the beast up tomorrow, I'll go on another mission and try to find it! Will have reports and hopefully pics tomorrow!

Phil
Come on Phil we are all waiting for the reports/pics, dont keep us in suspense.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
ttboyvanc said:
Coulden't get the car today unfortunately :crying:

Tomorrow for sure. Will, how about your trip to Al Ain, any luck?
No I called but no response probably sleeping and fasting so didnt call for long. Next time hopefully, bet that p155ed you off not getting the car back I hate it when that happens:crying: .
Might have got another ticket or two today, I have the new dash cluster and it is not easy to see with the grey backgrounds, I set the car on what I thought was 160kph and after looking at the rev counter realised that it was actually set at 180kph:wroom: havent had a look yet - my wife is still here will have a look when she nips out to see her friend later.

belated entry
<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=550 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=32 bgColor=#cc0000>Select</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=81 bgColor=#cc0000>Violation No.</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=117 bgColor=#cc0000>Date & Time</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=209 bgColor=#cc0000>Violation Subject</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=39 bgColor=#cc0000>Value</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=29 bgColor=#cc0000>Type</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=26 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=81 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=117 bgColor=#f2f2f2>
10/08/2005-11:57

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=209 bgColor=#f2f2f2>Excessive speeding by the radar

M5's Exempt :wroom:

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=39 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=29 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=26 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=81 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=117 bgColor=#f2f2f2>
11/08/2005-16:09

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=209 bgColor=#f2f2f2>Excessive speeding by the radar

M5's Exempt :wroom:

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=39 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top borderColor=#000000 width=29 bgColor=#f2f2f2>

</TD></TR><TR><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=32>

</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=81 bgColor=#e4e4e4>Total Count</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=117 bgColor=#e4e4e4>2</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=209 bgColor=#e4e4e4>Total Amount</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=39 bgColor=#e4e4e4>400</TD><TD borderColor=#000000 align=middle width=29></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Phey got away with it, thought I got one last night also but obviously not, these two are from August, cant pay on line at the moment any idea what traffic review means in the left select box?

WillM5AD

·
Registered
214 Posts
Not sure what traffic review means but I heard that if the camera catches you a speeds over 160km/hr you need to appear in front of a judge. This happened to a buddy of mine caught in Sharjah. Had to go to the court room and essentially plead that he was being an idiot and wouldn't do it again. You can not re-register your car until you go to court. He's a resident of Dubai so its system wide.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have tried to call them many times through-out the day. Just tried again and the ring tone changed so I figure it was forwarded. It eventually rang to a fax.

ttboyvanc said:

Phil

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Jimmy_dubai said:
Not sure what traffic review means but I heard that if the camera catches you a speeds over 160km/hr you need to appear in front of a judge. This happened to a buddy of mine caught in Sharjah. Had to go to the court room and essentially plead that he was being an idiot and wouldn't do it again. You can not re-register your car until you go to court. He's a resident of Dubai so its system wide.
Bummer I know they are both over 160kmh cos I have a friend of a friend who is a traffic policeman and he looked on the computer, he told me I need to go to the traffic dept and pay him the 400 AED so it looks thats what I will do, hope Abu Dhabi is not the same as Dubai, we dont get points for speeding and I understand you do in Dubai is that right?
WillM5AD

·
Registered
732 Posts
Guys , I guess most of the raders in Dubai can't catch u if u drive over 200 KM/h , we've tried it with a Yamaha R1 Bike on Shaikh Zaid road , less than 200 it works but over 200 it's not .. so I don't know if all the raders are the same or not ..

I wanna try it myself but be hoesnt I'm afraid about it ,, because as the guys said in Dubai there is a big fine if u drive over 170 KM/h .. court and stuff like that ..

I've been to al ain yesterday ,, drove to the top of Jabal Hafet ( the mountain ) it was great driving on the road .. and I sign the Audi on the road at the top of the mountain ... so much fun there .. and the weather if perfet .. 25.5 C at night .. and the altitude was 1050 M .. as the navigation said ..

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
Guys , I guess most of the raders in Dubai can't catch u if u drive over 200 KM/h , we've tried it with a Yamaha R1 Bike on Shaikh Zaid road , less than 200 it works but over 200 it's not .. so I don't know if all the raders are the same or not ..

I wanna try it myself but be hoesnt I'm afraid about it ,, because as the guys said in Dubai there is a big fine if u drive over 170 KM/h .. court and stuff like that ..

I've been to al ain yesterday ,, drove to the top of Jabal Hafet ( the mountain ) it was great driving on the road .. and I sign the Audi on the road at the top of the mountain ... so much fun there .. and the weather if perfet .. 25.5 C at night .. and the altitude was 1050 M .. as the navigation said ..
I was in Al Ain yesterday shame I didnt know you were there we could have met up, I like the hotel up there, you are right great road, imagine a hill climb event up the Jebel Hafet that would be something.
WillM5AD

61 - 80 of 1435 Posts