BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1435 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
willm5ad said:
Pleased to hear that cos that one looked tacky hmmm and was behind me flashing so had to give my beast a bit of a squeeze - bye lol, welcome to the board, would be nice to see a non-M5 with M5 body kit so put some pics up if you have them.
Do you have OEM M5 wheels or aftermarket wheels? Have you had the quad exhaust fitted?
WillM5AD
I dont have pic yet..i'll try to take some pics today.I bought used. i guess after market wheels cuz it vibrates at speed 80km..I looked for OEM used wheels but couldnt find one.The car with full M5 kit exterior including dual exhaust & interior..except dashboard.

This is my previous car Passat

·
Registered
12 Posts
Abady from Jeddah here... with an M3 though ;)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
M5_dxb said:
I dont have pic yet..i'll try to take some pics today.I bought used. i guess after market wheels cuz it vibrates at speed 80km..I looked for OEM used wheels but couldnt find one.The car with full M5 kit exterior including dual exhaust & interior..except dashboard.

This is my previous car Passat

Nice passat, specially the wheels n mirrors. Cant wait to see the M5 Wannabee pictures.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
M5lust said:
Abday & ehssan welcome to the gang :cheers:
Seconded. Welcome to you both and ehssan dont go for the quad exhaust mate it looks naff on a non-M5 and you lose the spare wheel.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
So whats the scoop guys ?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thanks M5lust ,

willm5ad : What Exhaust you are talking about buddy , I have an M5 and I don't need to do any modifications for it .... or maybe you are talking about my other car , the black one ... is it correct ???

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
Thanks M5lust ,

willm5ad : What Exhaust you are talking about buddy , I have an M5 and I don't need to do any modifications for it .... or maybe you are talking about my other car , the black one ... is it correct ???
Sorry mate I was getting you mixed up with M5_dxb.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
no worries buddy , anyway I've done this setup for my 540I and i've done the dual exust without cuting the metal , i've done a pipe only ..it's great job ..

anyway thanks ..
Ehssan do you know where X service is located bro? I need an EvoIII short shift kit fitted.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
732 Posts
They are in Shaikh Zaid Roard , Abu Dhabi to Dubai Direction , between the 4th and 3rd interchange , Telephone # 04-3395033 ...

but for me I wont go there ,they are so expensive for nothing , I know a better place , same quality and alot cheaper .. if you want I can tell you where is that place ..

Regards

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
They are in Shaikh Zaid Roard , Abu Dhabi to Dubai Direction , between the 4th and 3rd interchange , Telephone # 04-3395033 ...

but for me I wont go there ,they are so expensive for nothing , I know a better place , same quality and alot cheaper .. if you want I can tell you where is that place ..

Regards
Yes please Ehssan if they know about the SSK I will go there
WillM5AD

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
The second half of october is quickly finishing and a date has not been set yet. The next poissible time will be in the second half of november thats if you want me in..

·
Registered
732 Posts
WillM5AD : you said you want to install the short shifter ..right ?

I'll give you the garage's woner name and Mobile number , give him a call , his name is Ali ( Iranian Guy ) his number is : 050-6312956 and you can mention name ( Ehssan ) as referance ,

by the way .. where did u get the shifter from ?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
WillM5AD : you said you want to install the short shifter ..right ?

I'll give you the garage's woner name and Mobile number , give him a call , his name is Ali ( Iranian Guy ) his number is : 050-6312956 and you can mention name ( Ehssan ) as referance ,

by the way .. where did u get the shifter from ?
Thanks Ehssan, I got the shifter from the UK, www.robs-shack.com
Cheers

Willm5ad

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
ehssan_alkhiyami said:
welcome any time Willm5ad , but the link is not working .. I'm really thinking of the same mode , I feel the stock shifter is so long , i need shorter ...

Ehssan
Ehssan, dont know why the link is not working it is the correct website address but that is not working also maybe the site is down at present. The UUC SSK does not physically shorten the gearstick too much it is the gear throws that are reduced by approx 40% and now that mine is fitted (see my other post) I can thoroughly recommend it, you should also get the DSSR as the stock part is flimsy compared to the stainless steel one offered by UUC.
Cheers
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Black M5 said:
The second half of october is quickly finishing and a date has not been set yet. The next poissible time will be in the second half of november thats if you want me in..
With regard to a meet I would not be available until the back end of December other than that next year, a lot of organising goes into these meets as you know and to date I dont know if anybody has done any research regarding insurance alone.
I was hoping for a local meet as our first one in the UAE but again not much interest shown to be honest. I guess everybody is busy at this time of year, we are much busier than normal at this time of year.
We will have to take it steady to start with and not rush into anything, this should ensure a worthwhile meet when it happens - would hate to rush into this and have only 2 cars turn up after you and Ahmad have put a lot of effort into it, dont you agree?
Cheers
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
[/QUOTE]Anybody interested in these splitters?
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=8471

I am considering ordering a set and asking if they would be prepared to send a bulk post to keep the postage cost down. At 200 stg or 300 dollars they are a massive saving on the original hamman or ACS splitters. (genuine item retails at £452 pair !! (thats approx $790 usd )<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Let me know if you are intersted guys.
Link at http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58313
under Group buy thread
WillM5AD

41 - 60 of 1435 Posts