2921 - 2932 of 2932 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
2003 Carbon black with black sport gut 83k miles

·
Registered
29 Posts
2002 Dinan signature II FROM THE DEALER, got it second hand at 64k miles... tiag on black with CF trim... alcantara roof, loaded options with the oh so rare FaCtory BLUETOOTH... I mean I’m tech savvy and all, but I didn’t even know what Bluetooth WAS back when BMw made the kit (for the 2 or so years they did) for this car... really
Impressive you can actually send and receive text messages thru the computer... I upgraded the MK3 to an MK4 (DVD based) computer, aside from that bought as is... ACS body and interior (ebrake, pedals, floor mats, shift knob) BBS wheels, oh and I gave it the old LED fog and angel / Lic plate bulb facelift... easy way to take 10 years off the look of any car... also replaced the 4250k D2S bulbs with 6500k, to match the fogs and angels... being an S2 has 8
Large bore ITBs, and headers Intake tune etc, all the stage 5 NA power stuff, and the S2 suspension (which as I hear is what really makes the S2 so
Special, I definitely can’t argue with that, but the 472/419 NA HP and tq are REALLY DAMN IMPRESSIVE... 74BHP gain over stock... and so so rare as the price Diff between the boosted S3 with >500BHP and the NA S2 are so negligible MOST people who were dumb enough (or dedicated) to drop the extra 50+ thousand into a 2 or 3, most went for the S3, making the S2 extremely rare... the original dealer sticker on this thing for the rich lunatic who bought it new, was 124k... 72k being the base price IIRC.... and then did all the body kit and wheels afterward... I can only imagine the other cars dude must’ve had... I recently met the second owner who cleaned it up before putting it on consignment at the appointment only / cash only dealer I bought it from... and that wAs quite the treat, getting a full run down of how he bought it and what he did / it’s history from his own mouth /
More than just what I have on paper (which is a lot) but wow never would’ve thought I’d ever see the PO... first person I saw when I got out of it at 730am last Sunday at Caffiene and Octane... the car also has the Dinan 3.46 LSD, which matches the 7k redline perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
'03 E39 M5, Carbon Black w Black interior. 87,400mi. She is cherry! My dream car for sure. I'm the second owner and have had her for a little over 5 years now. Pilot super sports all around. Has the upgraded factory stereo too.

FOR SALE! I'll be sad to see her go... asking $25k

Please let me know if you guys are interested or if you have any questions. (it's about $1100 to ship to West Coast)

Thank you all!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I picked up mine a week ago with about 125K on the clock. Just put in a new windshield today. The rain sensor bracket was the wrong size so Safelite will be putting a new windshield next Monday. I learned a lot watching the guy put it in, he had a bit of experience with BMW's but obviously not enough :-(

2921 - 2932 of 2932 Posts