BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2841 - 2860 of 2946 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
2001 LMB with Executive Leather

117k miles, two tone leather interior (inside seats and doors are blue) and the dash and bolsters are leather (executive leather?).

Chipped (not by me, but the sport button stays on), short throw shifter, aftermarket exhaust with deleted resonators (about 94db at 2000rpm).

I've rebuilt the entire front end (I think it was 13 parts on the order), replaced all 4 cam position sensors (what a pain!!), replaced the thermostat, water pump, radiator, hoses, alternator, air filters and a few other small parts in large part thanks to information in this forum.

I love my M5 - it's my 6th and best BMW I've ever owned. A classic and a garage queen for as long as I own her!

·
Registered
1 Posts
01titanium with 2 tone leather with 104k miles. She has been miticulously taken care of and has been a garage queen all her life. She will remain a garage queen. This is my first e39 m5 and it has been simply awesome!

·
Registered
114 Posts
03 Sterling Gray / Black. Evolve CAI and that's about it that I'm aware of. Didn't have a whole lot of records, but makes me extremely happy. Plus my wife and new baby girl love it - so it's worth every dime.

·
Registered
81 Posts
2000 Alpine white / black 134k miles Previously owned by board member Cerberus. Will be updating mods in my garage link

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tristan, Carbon Black metallic with Black leather, stock aside from HnR front springs, e60 rear camera, HnR front spacers, front brake ducts and 6 series short throw shifter.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
2002 MY / Imola / Black

Hi everyone!

I've owned my M5 almost a year now. 2002 MY, Imola / Black. Just clipped 100K today! So far the car has been great. Just wanted to say hello and Thank you for the wealth of knowledge here. In the last year, I've done the following to my car. More to come.

Wheels: Stock Style 65s powder coated Hyper Silver. 15mm front, 10mm rear ECS spacers, New Michelin PSS
New valve cover gaskets, Window tint, New roundels and badges, new side moldings and front and rear bumper strips, gloss black kidneys, lower grill with SS brake ducts,
New Power steering reservoir and all new lines, New clutch and PP, TO bearing, pilot bearing, fork, SS pin, guibo, CSB, guide tube, rear main seal and all new hardware.
New Koni sports, Dinan springs, all new mounts, bearings and hardware. New steering angle sensor, Dynavin head unit, SS brake lines and bronze caliper bushings. New headlight lenses.

Already on the car when purchased: Borla cat back exhaust. New radiator and hoses, aux fan switch, battery, sway bar brackets and metal headlight adjusters.

Looking forward to more to come.

Thanks,
Brian

***Pic is before suspension.

Attachments

2841 - 2860 of 2946 Posts