BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably really old, but have you lot all got the video of a supra chasing Lonman's GT2?

I thought I had all the videos, then I stumbled upon this one by accident when I was looking over some GT2 sites.

It's basicly a few guys who are watching the cars shoot past on the freeway when they 'hear' lonman's gt2 and take pursuit... its pretty good.

Anyway, if no-one's seen it I'll host it, but like I say you probably have.

Tom

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yeah, its done the rounds.

Part of it is also featured in the Gumball 03 movie. It's where the phrase " Its not a race, its a rally" comes from.

I'm sure there are a few people not seen it though!

Dyl

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
TomGillespie said:
This is probably really old, but have you lot all got the video of a supra chasing Lonman's GT2?

I thought I had all the videos, then I stumbled upon this one by accident when I was looking over some GT2 sites.

It's basicly a few guys who are watching the cars shoot past on the freeway when they 'hear' lonman's gt2 and take pursuit... its pretty good.

Anyway, if no-one's seen it I'll host it, but like I say you probably have.

Tom
Not sure i've seen that one...........

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeh it is in the dvd from 2003 from san fransico to miami. and that is rob in the gt2, he has been in gumball 2004 and cannonball run 2002 and stuff, he is in a dvd called 'mischeif invasion' by teckademics. and it was supra's chashing rob and a bunch of other crazy dudes following him. they travel about 180mph to catch up to him.. any ways you guys know where i can buy '6 days in may' in australia??? i have been lookin roudn everywhere in perth havn't foudn it anywhere!! :( anyways guys bye

·
Registered
60 Posts
ado said:
yeh it is in the dvd from 2003 from san fransico to miami. and that is rob in the gt2, he has been in gumball 2004 and cannonball run 2002 and stuff, he is in a dvd called 'mischeif invasion' by teckademics. and it was supra's chashing rob and a bunch of other crazy dudes following him. they travel about 180mph to catch up to him.. any ways you guys know where i can buy '6 days in may' in australia??? i have been lookin roudn everywhere in perth havn't foudn it anywhere!! :( anyways guys bye
Ado,
Try www.pitstop.net.au
Look for code no. 16165. $59.95 inc gst. Region 2.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wasa said:
Ado,
Try www.pitstop.net.au
Look for code no. 16165. $59.95 inc gst. Region 2.
wasa, thanks mate... its hell expensive!!! well, did you go on the gumball 3000 this year? is it worth buyin 6 days in may? i have heard its pritty crap and other ppl saying its really good... any ways i am a big fan of gumball 3000.. i have watched gt3000.com and antandpete videos a million times!! they are just such wicked *** drivers! i love watchin them drive on the gumball. is this 6 days in may the same quality of driving? or is it a documentry like 'gumball 3000 the movie' (i didnt liek very much, didnt have enough in car action that i like about ant and pete.) any ways..
A

·
Registered
15 Posts
ado said:
wasa, thanks mate... its hell expensive!!! well, did you go on the gumball 3000 this year? is it worth buyin 6 days in may? i have heard its pritty crap and other ppl saying its really good... any ways i am a big fan of gumball 3000.. i have watched gt3000.com and antandpete videos a million times!! they are just such wicked *** drivers! i love watchin them drive on the gumball. is this 6 days in may the same quality of driving? or is it a documentry like 'gumball 3000 the movie' (i didnt liek very much, didnt have enough in car action that i like about ant and pete.) any ways..
A
Well I don't think it's worth that much, especially not if you've already seen all the action on Ant&Pete's excellent vids of the '04 rally. Forget it and do a torrent search on it, I saw a 4.3Gb version online a month ago

·
Registered
60 Posts
ado said:
A
Us Aussies on the Gumball are a rare breed. I plan to change that next year.

To be honest, 6 days in May was...ok. If you like the action etc...well better stick with the drivers vids....but hey...if you are a true gb fan...then it will be an addition to your collection. It still has the raw element, just in my opinion a tad too much focus on certain people and less on the action. Maybe hang out for the extreme vids due out later this year. They are always good value.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Farelli said:
Well I don't think it's worth that much, especially not if you've already seen all the action on Ant&Pete's excellent vids of the '04 rally. Forget it and do a torrent search on it, I saw a 4.3Gb version online a month ago
ok whers u get it from? so i can download it.. save me spending $60!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey, u sure that isnt 1 of those sites they r tracking down on downloading? in australia they r now clamping down on it, and arresting ppl for copy right laws. so maybe if u allready have the downloaded version u could burn it to disk for me and send it to my house? lol... i dont really wanna pay $60 for something that is total crap. anyways cheers :cheers:
adrian

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey, u sure that isnt 1 of those sites they r tracking down on downloading? in australia they r now clamping down on it, and arresting ppl for copy right laws. so maybe if u allready have the downloaded version u could burn it to disk for me and send it to my house? lol... i dont really wanna pay $60 for something that is total crap. anyways cheers :cheers:
adrian

1 - 20 of 20 Posts