BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you in the states, please consider supporting the BMW Ultimate Drive in support of a cure for Breast Cancer.

My business partner was diagnosed two years ago and is now in remission based on the grace of god as well as advances in treatment.

All you have to do is register and then on the specified date/time go drive one of their cars. There arent any Ms but go drive a Z4 and see how the other half lives
. BMW then donates $1 per mile to the Susan G Komen foundation.

www.bmwusa.com/bmwexperience/EventsandPrograms/UDSK/

Registration is available now in Florida and soon in other areas. You can leave an email and they will let you know when.

PS: Dont take the spouse unless you want to buy a Z4. I am now placing an order after she drove one at the Driving Experience in Spartanburg. Wish they would come out with that M series with the V8 we keep hearing about.

Ryan

·
Registered
13,049 Posts
rymansfla said:
For those of you in the states, please consider supporting the BMW Ultimate Drive in support of a cure for Breast Cancer.

All you have to do is register and then on the specified date/time go drive one of their cars. Registration is available now in Florida and soon in other areas. You can leave an email and they will let you know when.

Ryan
Done!
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
148 Posts
My wife is on the Susan Komen committee for Chicago.

Every year I get to drive the cars from dealer to dealer in the Chicago area. :noSMG:
Wow... that 760 was amazing...

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
The ultimate drive is how I got hooked on the 5 series. I drove a '97 528i and 540i auto. I was hooked. No other car even came close to the 540i at that time. It was almost 2 years later I could get out of a lease to buy a '99 540i. It was the ultimate car until the M5 came out.

PS since then, all the NC dates are weekdays. It's just been too difficult to get time off from work to drive one.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I did it last year too. I went at an off time and was able to drive cars I had not signed up for. What a great way to raise money for a very worthy cause. You almost feel guilty because of how easy/fun it is. Don't forget to sign your name on that traveling car before you leave!!

Anita

1 - 8 of 8 Posts