BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i apologize for cluttering the board with another SS-XP thread... however, i am curious if there are any vendors who currently have the item instock or have any 'sales'? looking to purchase right now, before i go to the first result on GOOG thought id give the money to support a forum member/vendor. thanks.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
As far as I know modbargains.com is the cheapest for SS X-pipe

·
Registered
543 Posts
try GMP. I think they give a discount for BMWCCA members.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
try discovery automotive

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
beastpower.com

·
Registered
970 Posts
Off topic but mine is arriving tommorow:biggrinbounce: Can't wait to hear how it sounds with my SS Magnums.

By the way, I was shopping for X-pipe for few months and got lucky. Bought it for 300$ shipped from board member. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Unfortunately, I think beastpower drop ships so probably in the same 3-5 week boat

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Custom fabrication route?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so after harassing all the vendors and trying to find one in stock... it turns out nobody stocks them. wound up ordering one... should be here anytime between one to three weeks... now the fun part of this thread. i am going to make 'before and after' videos and take photos of the install. i am taking requests, is there anything in particular ppl would like to hear and or see? i recall from a previous thread DINY saying there arent any videos of a warmed up engine with MF-XP (magnaflow and Xpipe) installed. i will most definitely do this, along with cold start, cruising speed, and local driving. if there is anything i am missing, please let me know and i will gladly film it...

this is the video that inspired me to go this route:

for the cost, and availability it is definitely worth a shot. if it turns out to be too loud, too raspy or just simply not for me i will put it up for sale and go on the waiting list for either kelleners or britalman...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
How about just Magnaflow cans and no X-Pipe since many people here have Magnaflow mufflers and this setup sounds nice

1 - 20 of 56 Posts