BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I'm waiting for my euro delivery m5 to arrive and am definitely planning on replacing the exhaust which I found simply too quiet. I had a 330i zhp previously with a UUC exhaust that was simply superb so I am no stranger to loud exhausts, but I also do not want any reasonance issues. For fantastic sound without any reasonance what would be your recommendations. Many thanks.

·
Registered
503 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I switched from SS race to Tubi Style with the SS X-pipe. It's not obnoxious. Very impressive sound. I could not be more pleased!:thumbsup:

Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23HgnfgNrw
06M5777, your car sounds great! Is that the "Standard" Tubi exhaust or is it the Rumore version? Together with the SS X-Pipe, it actually sounds similary to an Eisenmann Race.

How is the exhaust on a cold start? It appears in your video that the 2nd clip is of the car starting cold, then backing out of the garage. Again, it sounds very similar to the E-Race, which is what I have....very loud on a cold start, but once it warms up, sounds sweet!

I also like your wheels....what are they?

·
Registered
503 Posts
06M5777, your car sounds great! Is that the "Standard" Tubi exhaust or is it the Rumore version? Together with the SS X-Pipe, it actually sounds similary to an Eisenmann Race.

How is the exhaust on a cold start? It appears in your video that the 2nd clip is of the car starting cold, then backing out of the garage. Again, it sounds very similar to the E-Race, which is what I have....very loud on a cold start, but once it warms up, sounds sweet!

I also like your wheels....what are they?
Hey thanks! Those are Vorsteiner wheels with a brushed aluminum finish and a polished aluminium lip.

You are right. The second started up on the clip is a first of the morning start up. The first idle clip is warm. Sounds much smoother. No, that is not Rumore, if it was, it would be out of control so I was told by Tubi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts