BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For E39 M5. Supersprint headers with OEM Cat Connecting pipes. Was going to install this on my M5, but had a change in plans - working on another project. $3200 shipped to 48 states.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
108 Posts
speedmonkee said:
For E39 M5. Supersprint headers with OEM Cat Connecting pipes. Was going to install this on my M5, but had a change in plans - working on another project. $3200 shipped to 48 states.

PM me if interested.
In www.beastpower.com the heareds (new) cost 2,995.00 USD (I suppose fits perfectly with the rest of my original exhaust system with the Supersprint down pipes 395.00 USD).

Total price are 3,390.00 USD, the difference is closer so...

Can you can reduce the price??
Can you ship this to Spain as a personal gift (to adovid me of pay taxes and aduan fees)??

In case affirmative I am very interested

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM'd you.

PowerM said:
In www.beastpower.com the heareds (new) cost 2,995.00 USD (I suppose fits perfectly with the rest of my original exhaust system with the Supersprint down pipes 395.00 USD).

Total price are 3,390.00 USD, the difference is closer so...

Can you can reduce the price??
Can you ship this to Spain as a personal gift (to adovid me of pay taxes and aduan fees)??

In case affirmative I am very interested

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are still available. Last offer at $3000 Cash/money order price - Shipped 48 states. Other shipping destinations - must request quote for shipping. These are brand new, never installed.

If no offers for the $3k, they go in my car.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump. Headers still available. Contact me for a great deal on these with OEM connecting pipes! $3000 - get the pipes free!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
I'll buy them for $2000!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
3200 is to much 2nd hand even if never installed.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for your opinion. But, I will stick to my price - these aren't used at all! They are brand spanking new period. the final price is $2950 shipped. + include the connecting pipes which you need if you are using your OEM CATS and are not included in any of the GB prices advertised by the vendors on this board.

Jayson said:
3200 is to much 2nd hand even if never installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts