BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Company Representative for Active Autowerke
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

There will be specials on the supersprint headers and exhaust system for M5 board members when purchases with performance software. Please email me or PM for pricing information.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Michael William said:
I would be interested in headers and SW, intend to keep my tubi and CAI. Will not do the job until after the first snow. Pricing?

Mike
You have been PM'ed

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
How much for the headers and software..and how much for the headers plus xpipe and software.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jayson said:
How much for the headers and software..and how much for the headers plus xpipe and software.
Thank you for your interest. You have been Pmed

·
Registered
317 Posts
Omar:
I sent you an email requesting pricing and delivery times. I look foreword to your response.
Thanks!
Jeffry :wroom:

ACTIVE AUTOWERKE said:
Hey guys,

There will be specials on the supersprint headers and exhaust system for M5 board members when purchases with performance software. Please email me or PM for pricing information.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
forflynlow said:
Omar:
I sent you an email requesting pricing and delivery times. I look foreword to your response.
Thanks!
Jeffry :wroom:
No problem Jeffry,

I sent an email with a reply. Send me an email with what you think.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Get you give me the price for the header? And With or with out the software....
Currently I have the supersprint x pipe with Esienmann exhaust....and Gruppe M intake.......DO you have any recommendation for the next step that I should go for??? Does the header come with the pipes connect the x pipe to the header..coz I see it on the catalog from supersprint website....item # is 786802 L&R set....do I need it though? What is the diff? Sorry for all the questions...but I am very interested in getting the header. Thank you

ACTIVE AUTOWERKE said:
Hey guys,

·
Registered
3 Posts
ACTIVE AUTOWERKE said:
Hey guys,

Could you quote me a price for the headers with an adder for the cats?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Omar,
What could you do for Tubi exhaust, AA CAI with software? email [email protected]

thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Airfatwing: I couldn't tell whether or not you have the E60 M5. Do you have the X-Pipe with or without the resonators? I'm curious to know what the increase in sound is ... over and above having the eisenmann? Any thoughts?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts