BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Has anyone on here had their car mapped by Superchips.
See link below
http://www.scc.superchips.co.uk/search?make=3&fueltype=1&model=262&variant=1705
They seem a reputable company but Ive never seen much mention of them. It always seems to be evolve and DMS - but no one seems to get much gain other than improved drivability, and delimit?
Their current offer is £320 inc VAT which seems very good value for money.
Thanks
D (newbie)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im only looking for a remap and delimit - not interested in exhausts or anything else at the moment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FYI - Im not knocking Evolve or DMS. Im simply asking for feedback on the Superchips offer from anyone on the forum before I make a decision. A lot of the threads on here and other forums talk about very little gains from the remap alone. I know that a lot of this is subjective. Im not the slightest bit technical so for me it is entirely subjective which is why Im looking for any views.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
FYI - Im not knocking Evolve or DMS. Im simply asking for feedback on the Superchips offer from anyone on the forum before I make a decision. A lot of the threads on here and other forums talk about very little gains from the remap alone. I know that a lot of this is subjective. Im not the slightest bit technical so for me it is entirely subjective which is why Im looking for any views.
Wasn't trying to argue or pick a fight, just asking so we can see what we can do to accommodate our customers. If you have any questions for us feel free to contact us

1 - 7 of 7 Posts