BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just my opinion,

I would go with the Gintani Stage 1 Supercharger for the E60 M5 & E63 M6. It has an amazing horsepower gain of 646rwhp on the dynojet. I believe they have a special going on right now on the supercharger. I am planning to purchase it soon and experience the 700 horsepower crank. I also heard that they are planning to release a Stage 2 supercharger which will probably have 800 horsepower to the wheels.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input :) yes that is what Im thinking too. But all supercharger kits is overpriced to The s85 engine. I could build one myself but Im not familiary With The tuning on these.

Where did you read about The 646 to the wheels? 646rwhp is more then 700crank I think. Is this with a otherwise stock motor and car? Not removing the cats etc ?

Regards

·
Registered
182 Posts
Just my opinion,

I would go with the Gintani Stage 1 Supercharger for the E60 M5 & E63 M6. It has an amazing horsepower gain of 646rwhp on the dynojet. I believe they have a special going on right now on the supercharger. I am planning to purchase it soon and experience the 700 horsepower crank. I also heard that they are planning to release a Stage 2 supercharger which will probably have 800 horsepower to the wheels.

Aper I just got the Gintani stage 2 kit w/ methanol installed and will post dyno results and some pics Wednesday

Reactions: M6sweden

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks for your input :) yes that is what Im thinking too. But all supercharger kits is overpriced to The s85 engine. I could build one myself but Im not familiary With The tuning on these.

Where did you read about The 646 to the wheels? 646rwhp is more then 700crank I think. Is this with a otherwise stock motor and car? Not removing the cats etc ?

Regards

That's is completely stock internals, and exhaust system. I saw the car they pulled those numbers from as I was dropping mine off.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aper I just got the Gintani stage 2 kit w/ methanol installed and will post dyno results and some pics Wednesday
Nice! How did it go on the dyno? Make a thread in the M5 forum. I saw you already have 502rwhp thats good, what dyno did you do that on, dynojet? Do you have any 0-60, 60-130, quater mile etc times? planing on doing those mods you did too, do you have any videoclip of your car?

The car you saw when you dropped yours off was it the white one on their instagram?

:M5launch:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got 502rwhp from Bmc drop ins, agency power pulley, meisterchaft headers, absolutely no cats, section 2 custom x-pipe, eisenmann race exhaust, rpi scoops, and Gintani tune on 91. Now I'm make 730rwhp with the stage 2 ti Gintani supercharger kit on a stock motor.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice!! Do some 60-130 runs etc and make a thread :) how many miles on the engine? Still stock Rod bearings? Was it the gintani tune (custom?) That makes flames or is it beacuse you are Catless and (mufflerless?) Thanks for sharing . Looking forward seeing more from your M :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got 502rwhp from Bmc drop ins, agency power pulley, meisterchaft headers, absolutely no cats, section 2 custom x-pipe, eisenmann race exhaust, rpi scoops, and Gintani tune on 91. Now I'm make 730rwhp with the stage 2 ti Gintani supercharger kit on a stock motor.
Congrats Aper! Amazing numbers brother! Are you local bro we should meet up?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Did you just say 730rwhp?? I'm impressed. Considering the powering you're putting down, did you do low compression build or will you? *knock on wood* but those numbers scare the crap out of me on stock internals.

Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts