BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Thats a great question, but none of us SC'ers know yet. Both abdullas and my cars are not yet finished. From the information that i know, Shadowman's z8 does 0-60 in something like 3.4 (around there)

That z8 has a 3.64 rear end and approx 700-750hp.

Abdulla's, as well as my M5, are slated to produce that same HP number but at a minimum.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thank you for your question bluebmw

As RSKM5 already mentioned his car is slated to have closer to the 800hp mark so obviously at that much rwhp/trq the main variables are going to be gearing/diff/tires/hook up.

In the case of RSKM5 we have worked with him to solve these and are confident the only remaining issue will be the drivers anticipation of the green light. :wroom:

Speaking of which both his and Abdullas sections of the site were updated late last night.

You can view their progress HERE

Take Care

·
Banned
386 Posts
****... good luck guys....
I thought the blue one was using ASA blowers...

B

·
0 Posts
SuperCharged said:
Thank you for your question bluebmw

As RSKM5 already mentioned his car is slated to have closer to the 800hp mark so obviously at that much rwhp/trq the main variables are going to be gearing/diff/tires/hook up.

In the case of RSKM5 we have worked with him to solve these and are confident the only remaining issue will be the drivers anticipation of the green light. :wroom:

Speaking of which both his and Abdullas sections of the site were updated late last night.

You can view their progress HERE

Take Care
Nice photos and updates!

Cheers, Daniel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts