BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Im getting the Dinan S2 package/system installed in my 2003 beast, so as per Dinan's advise, the Dinan techs will be removing the S.S. X-Pipe from the car and putting the stock resonator back on the exhaust system. The X-Pipe was on the car for 6 months and used for 2,000 miles.
Priced at $150.00.

Please E-Mail me if you want to purchase this item. Put the words "inquiring about X-Pipe" in your E-mail title, so I know its not junk mail/spam.
Thank you.
Robert :cheers:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been getting a flurry of messages from numerous people regarding the X-Pipe. Yes................. I do realize it sells for $450.00 with shipping costs.
Some of you (you know who you are) have decided (on your own) to offer more money than Im asking, are making this more complicated than I thought it would be. :eek: :eek: :eek:
You guys crack me up!!! :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
FAST 5 said:
I've been getting a flurry of messages from numerous people regarding the X-Pipe. Yes................. I do realize it sells for $450.00 with shipping costs.
Some of you (you know who you are) have decided (on your own) to offer more money than Im asking, are making this more complicated than I thought it would be. :eek: :eek: :eek:
You guys crack me up!!! :M5thumbs:
But you are going to honor our arrangement, I assume. Right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts