BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Helllo- As you all know, I bring in various e39 parts from Germany. In the 8+ years of doing this, I ran across a trim I have never seen- occasionally I get a Black Birch wood, and have seen Pappel Natural, but I found a wrecked e39 530d with a custom carmel interior and an individual wood called Arizona Gelb/Sun.
This car was beautiful, and had them pull the trim off. The pieces are in overall near flawless shape, no cracking in center console. The ONLY flaws are some micros cracks on both front door pieces, the guy had trouble removing trim from door panel, otherwise would have been flawless. I paid a pretty penny, 400,00 euro for these, but happy to sell for that plus $20.00 shipped via FedEx 2 da ($515 will do for all) This trim I have been told is about as rare as it gets, would looks striking n\in a solid black interior, black/blue and even the Carmel in my opinion. The gear shifter is included, in a 5 speed...so you can buy the 6 speed M logo on ebay for $15 shipped. Fits all E39s, this was off a 2003 individual.
Thanks and let me know- ill ship asap! You will never see this trim probably ever again.

Beau
720-838-9510
txt or cal
email paypal; beaubrant at aol.com

Attachments

Reactions: vics

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no interest? i was so excited to post on the forum!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks-
hopefully someone will want this unique wood for their car! I think will look stunning-

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello! Email sent- thanks and let me know- Beau

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold Jan 2015, thanks! May have some individual titanium set (e39..also super rare, not the M5 titanium, but individual titanium) coming and 1 more birke anthrazit (black birch for e39)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm interested in the Black Birch if/when it becomes available.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The aluminum and birch will be here in next few weeks- received PMs right away- so have a list and will ask in order when I get it- working on a few more sets- I can get gloss black, more titanium and always trying for black birch-
Let me know!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The aluminum and birch will be here in next few weeks- received PMs right away- so have a list and will ask in order when I get it- working on a few more sets- I can get gloss black, more titanium and always trying for black birch-
Let me know!
Dude NO MORE importing black birch...need to keep it rare :)

Hope all is well. GREAT seller here guys made many transactions with him and pleased with every one

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude NO MORE importing black birch...need to keep it rare :)

Hope all is well. GREAT seller here guys made many transactions with him and pleased with every one
thanks for the kind words, hows your beautiful M5 running? Post some more pics!
It will always be rare, may never see another set, or at least for a LONG time!
Thanks!
Beau

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I assume the black birch has been sold?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available, 2 sets...let me know! Beautiful :)

Also BMW M tech door sills and BMW Individual Door Sills

I need this sold, please! Trying to buy new car and need all the $ I can get-

Also have 2001 E39 M Sport 95% M5 for sale

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
PM me a smoking deal and maybe I'll consider it :) But having picked up a sweet fairly pristine set of high-po black from Germany for $120 shipped it would have to be a GREAT deal.

·
Registered
68 Posts
How much for a set of the black birch and is it flawless?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
How much for a set of the black birch and is it flawless?
Hello- current set is near flawless, but sale may be pending- waiting for PM reply back- if not, you are next. Next set coming is near 90% perfect, if I recall, one rear door has one small light crack during removal ;-( my guy is normally perfect. Ill put pics up soon. That set will be a better price, but a super clean set too. PM me if interested-
Beau
or text 720-838-95 ten

1 - 17 of 17 Posts