BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, its a really nice sunday day out here, so i decided to take some pictures... my car isnt that clean so sorry. and sorry about the prography, i use to be better.

i lowered the car with rd springs, i added 12mm spacers in the front, 10mm in the rear and also got the RPi intake scoops (with charcoal filter delete).

- josh

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Nice Josh! So what's next on the mods list?

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Nice car, love the color.......it does need a bra and the front plate holes filled in.......don't ya hate the stone chips...good luck great ride

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice ride josh, lets meet up soon!:trophy_bronze:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, that was me. i live in woodland hills. so im always driving anywhere from topanga all the way to sepulveda.
we should set up a m5 meet. :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
sounds good. i literally saw 5 m5's during the past 2 hours near my house! there are definately enough out here in the valley for a meet

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Interlagos....my favourite color :) Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
210 Posts
Let's meet up 2 more that are a same colors here in CA

Nice ride josh, lets meet up soon!:trophy_bronze:
Hey...mind to meet up with 2 more 2008 E60 that have the same colors as you guys? :thumbsup: Which one is Alpine White & the other one is Interlagos Blue. :biggrinbounce: Are you guys going to the MFEST? :M5launch:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Honk~Honk

Hey Mandisa I have a Black 08 M5. If you see me around the valley give me honk and a wave
Hey...I guess I will just honk or wave to all the blank M5 when I saw one on the street of Los Angeles. :byee55amg Have you done any mod on your 08 E60 yet? :M5rev: Are you going to the MFEST next month. I will be going with my 2 "M", you should come join us, cuz is a Nationwide event...is HUGE! :cheers:

http://www.m5board.com/mfest/

·
Registered
162 Posts
The car looks perfect at that height!

I just love Interlagos Blue in the sunshine.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hey...I guess I will just honk or wave to all the blank M5 when I saw one on the street of Los Angeles. :byee55amg Have you done any mod on your 08 E60 yet? :M5rev: Are you going to the MFEST next month. I will be going with my 2 "M", you should come join us, cuz is a Nationwide event...is HUGE! :cheers:

http://www.m5board.com/mfest/
yes i've started modding my car. ive got the following done and coming
1. Rpi Scoops
2. Bmc filters and charcoal filter removal
3. Evosport Pulley
4. H&R Springs (Delivered today! :))
5. DPE 20" SL-5 3 piece forged wheels with Matte Black centers and hyper black Lip (will arrive in about 2 more weeks)
6. Waiting to get supersprint exhaust and x-pipe on hopefully next week.
7. Matte black kidney grills

1 - 20 of 22 Posts