BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little run with a few of the guys from the board and then did a charity thing that turned into a morning of shenanigans. Members in the video include: evo333, yumemaru, m6ontheway(he actually woke up for a meet) and Jbizzy with the coolest M6 i've seen yet, finally surmounting the previous record holder (held by his M6 as well actually) I may have gotten a bit lazy with this video but I think its enjoyable and its my first of the season so I was a bit rusty. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kes1zF46y5M

·
Registered
907 Posts
Nice......looks like too much fun!

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
aj next time let me know about these runs would love to join

·
Registered
302 Posts
great vid buddy...had a blast there; the ferraris really got the pace going!...gotta do it again soon...and great pics asif/rohan lol

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
very nice work guys...Anthony you are the man!!! Asif, nice pics as well! Jbizzy...YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!! Love what you did with the beast...sick!! Great time Sunday

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
great vid buddy...had a blast there; the ferraris really got the pace going!...gotta do it again soon...and great pics asif/rohan lol

J - you call looks f'in amzing. Like something out of Mad Max!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Had a little run with a few of the guys from the board and then did a charity thing that turned into a morning of shenanigans. Members in the video include: evo333, yumemaru, m6ontheway(he actually woke up for a meet) and Jbizzy with the coolest M6 i've seen yet, finally surmounting the previous record holder (held by his M6 as well actually) I may have gotten a bit lazy with this video but I think its enjoyable and its my first of the season so I was a bit rusty. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kes1zF46y5M

Thanks for posting. Now I even more pissed about missing the run.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
They forgot to paint that M6!:cool2::hihi:

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Robert cherrsagai

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.