BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little run with a few of the guys from the board and then did a charity thing that turned into a morning of shenanigans. Members in the video include: evo333, yumemaru, m6ontheway(he actually woke up for a meet) and Jbizzy with the coolest M6 i've seen yet, finally surmounting the previous record holder (held by his M6 as well actually) I may have gotten a bit lazy with this video but I think its enjoyable and its my first of the season so I was a bit rusty. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kes1zF46y5M

·
Registered
907 Posts
Nice......looks like too much fun!

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
aj next time let me know about these runs would love to join

·
Video Guru
1,420 Posts
Great stff

Like the runs. The F430's must 've been a blast to chase down
Wish I could've made the run but got caught up doing some insane stuff
Looks like you guys got up to insane driving aswell
I'm surprised your camera man was able to keep such a steady hand at those speeds

·
Registered
458 Posts
Definitely was a healthy run!

Definitely was a healthy run AJ!!!!

Pics form yesterday:

·
Registered
302 Posts
great vid buddy...had a blast there; the ferraris really got the pace going!...gotta do it again soon...and great pics asif/rohan lol

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
very nice work guys...Anthony you are the man!!! Asif, nice pics as well! Jbizzy...YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!! Love what you did with the beast...sick!! Great time Sunday

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
great vid buddy...had a blast there; the ferraris really got the pace going!...gotta do it again soon...and great pics asif/rohan lol

J - you call looks f'in amzing. Like something out of Mad Max!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Had a little run with a few of the guys from the board and then did a charity thing that turned into a morning of shenanigans. Members in the video include: evo333, yumemaru, m6ontheway(he actually woke up for a meet) and Jbizzy with the coolest M6 i've seen yet, finally surmounting the previous record holder (held by his M6 as well actually) I may have gotten a bit lazy with this video but I think its enjoyable and its my first of the season so I was a bit rusty. Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kes1zF46y5M

Thanks for posting. Now I even more pissed about missing the run.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
That white F430 is hot. The M3 needs bigger wheels. But looks like a great run. PM the next one's location, when it happens.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
They forgot to paint that M6!:cool2::hihi:

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Robert cherrsagai

1 - 20 of 27 Posts