BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
I had a ball guys. Can't wait till next time.

Oh yeah, I will see what I can do about getting the vids from the guys in the s600.

Will
Good seeing you today and nice driving!! You were hanging in the corners heavy!!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
hey guys had a great time yesterday , just got into work and saw 10 pm's ...

to all who sent me pm's sorry for not responding as i had no internet at home this weekend and havent checked the board since fri afternoon !!

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Any plans for another run this weekend or next? I would love to join up. Hey AJ, Fiona may only be half a car, but half a car is better than none!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
man im sorry i missed this meet but i was still out when you guys were meeting up and was a bottle deep on the goose so i was in no shape to drive. anyhow id like to know what nut job move thrillos pulled. hope you guys get together soon but not this weekend comming up causeits my bday and im going away

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Any plans for another run this weekend or next? I would love to join up. Hey AJ, Fiona may only be half a car, but half a car is better than none!
Fair enough, I see you have the RPI scoops from your sig. Does Fiona chirp out of gears yet? She might be a real car after all.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Fair enough, I see you have the RPI scoops from your sig. Does Fiona chirp out of gears yet? She might be a real car after all.
She is defnitely chirping. In 1st or 2nd at around 6000rpm, if I nail it, she totally breaks loose. Very noticable difference. I dont know how much is the scoops alone and how much is the BMC drop ins, but the combination it great.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
She is defnitely chirping. In 1st or 2nd at around 6000rpm, if I nail it, she totally breaks loose. Very noticable difference. I dont know how much is the scoops alone and how much is the BMC drop ins, but the combination it great.
If thats the case then I hereby deem Fiona a Real Car! :goldcup: Congratulations Andrew I know you have been waiting for this. cherrsagai

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
If thats the case then I hereby deem Fiona a Real Car! :goldcup: Congratulations Andrew I know you have been waiting for this. cherrsagai
Now if I can only get un-bobittized, we would make a great couple!

Any plans for another run before the frozen stuff starts coming down?

141 - 153 of 153 Posts
About this Discussion
152 Replies
29 Participants
andrewsherman
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing