BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Good day for a run, guys. Wish I coulda stayed for breakfast afterwards.
Neil: we have to run again. Want to make sure I gave you a thorough beat down:)

Avry: you're absolutely right about shifting after mashing the pedal. Wish I could have got the launch right so we could really see who's faster. I'll practice and we'll go at it again sometime.

Harry: you're just a freakin' nutjob. Think that lady in the minivan is still saying, "WTF????":eek7:

AJ: any vid from today?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Thanks to everyone for coming out today I had a great time. Unfortunately I had my camera set to night vision the whole time so all of my video is actually painful to watch grrrrrrr which I am really angry about. Next time. I would like to second Eds comment about Harry being a nutjob though.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Asif, didn't you take any vid? AJ has now since been demoted to Video Scrub;)
Interesting Question; I might be in the market for a new camera. My camera banged around the back of the car a bit and caused the hard drive to lock up only allowing me to take pics on my memory cardouich Bad luck on my part!

·
Registered
467 Posts
How convenient your cam was not on the riht setting. Why don't you post race results for the board. How much did bonehead and LI M5 give you to destroy the footage.......lol...

·
Registered
302 Posts
haha...aj, can u get in contact with the guys in the s600? i know they were doing vids/pics, including my race with them

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
haha...aj, can u get in contact with the guys in the s600? i know they were doing vids/pics, including my race with them
I'm not sure, someone who knows the driver must be reading this thread as they seemed to know about the meet. Why not just watch my video?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm not sure, someone who knows the driver must be reading this thread as they seemed to know about the meet. Why not just watch my video?
cause when u said was painful to watch, i assumed that u werent gonna post it lol...well, that, and im in more of his vids i think, since we kinda got lost on the way lol...and now, yes i will watch it :)

121 - 140 of 153 Posts