BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Huh?

Could we please try to avoid specific meeting points in the thread. Never know who is watching guys.
When you're right, you're right...
ajcut7 said:
I suggest we all meet at Bloomingdales in white plains and do a run out to captree (long island) for the car meet that happens every sunday.
Sorry, I just couldn't resist:hihi:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Yea I wanted to see if people were interested and couldnt be too cryptic about it. Also there are many ways to do that trip and we are certainly not taking anything even close to the direct route. Also I can not edit threads that old.

·
Registered
419 Posts
LI-M5 was bragging about some great roads to run via your last meet w NYMC boys...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
That was near bear mtn. Ray are you coming by the way?
I dont really know any on long island.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
due to it being my bestfriends bday and im going to be very intoxicted and getting home very late i will not be attending sorry guys you only turn 30 once so were take him out and getiing enialated and I will be in dwi zone that early in the am

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
have a fun and safe drive ill keep a look out for your videos aj

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Damn AJ, this looks like it is going to be a great run. Can;t believe I will be missing it, but I am in VT with the wife for her 40th. If I were to come home early, she may very well Lorena Bobbit me! Or worse, hurt the car!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Damn AJ, this looks like it is going to be a great run. Can;t believe I will be missing it, but I am in VT with the wife for her 40th. If I were to come home early, she may very well Lorena Bobbit me! Or worse, hurt the car!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
If she loraina bobbited you then you and the car would be perfect for each other. You would not be a real man and Fiona would not be a real car. A match made in heaven. I expect you on your way home tonight and I will see you in the AM.

·
Registered
138 Posts
:haha::haha: at the comment above! my camera man isn't going to be home

so look like I'm not making it to bloomies since he lives in the BX, I'll be joining the LI crew

LI crew is ;

LI-M5
Bboomer
nyc-srt8
extassy
Thrilos5
simple1

·
Registered
693 Posts

I'm really upset too.
Sorry guys, but I'm afraid I will not be able to join you guys @ 6:30AM.
My wife's family is throwing a harvest/Halloween party tonight and my wife told me it would be very rude to leave the party early so I can get up early and meet you guys.
I will try to catch up with you guys later in the morning.
AJ, Neil, Ray please PM me your cell so I can call you when I can meet you guys.
I also agree - it would be better to drive around, then hang out in a parking lot.
27 East and Sagtikos North is not a bad run.So is the Northern State coming back westBrett

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Brett this run started as your idea! very dissapointing, who needs sleep anyway?

Also I am going out for the night guys so do not expect replies to posts until I get back which might not be till 2am or so. Most of you have my cell though feel free to call with any questions.

See you all bright and early! going to be awesome weather!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hey guys, sorry but looks like I'm not gonna make it. I'm actually at a party as I type and at 8:48pm I'm 3 drinks in and no letting up in the near futurecherrsagai

AJ, looks like it's gonna be a great turn out. Just too early for me.

Can't wait for vid's and pics. Enjoy all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
hah..lets see how many people remembered to reset their clocks for daylight savings time...i have a bad feeling this could end up turning into a much smaller meet than initially believed...lol

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Directions: Upper West Side to Bloomie's

I am confused now
Where is the meet up spot???????
Where is the bloomingdales...I have no idea

Jidex - Here are the directions to Bloomingdales, 175 Bloomingdale Road, White Plains, NY from the Upper West Side. It's about a 35 minute drive:hihi:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&saddr=201+W+72nd+St,+New+York,+New+York+10023+(HOME)&daddr=175+Bloomingdale+Rd,+White+Plains,+NY+10605&sll=41.027928,-73.757808&sspn=0.008385,0.023518&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1

Ray

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
hah..lets see how many people remembered to reset their clocks for daylight savings time...i have a bad feeling this could end up turning into a much smaller meet than initially believed...lol
daylight savings time doesn't take effect untill the first Sunday in November so I think we are good to go

:cheers:

·
Registered
693 Posts
DST was changed to begin first weekend in Nov.
It used to be this weekend.
So no problems.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
wow all these bullshite excusses.... lazy dicks....ya I'm with the Red Sox commity can't make it till we get the title this year, tonite after game 3....

101 - 120 of 153 Posts
About this Discussion
152 Replies
29 Participants
andrewsherman
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing