·
Registered
740 Posts
I will bring a set of 2-way radio as well... please PM me the channel/frequency

·
Registered
62 Posts
to far for me, im in southwestern pa,
next time. sundays are awsome for this kind of stuff. anyone in pa wanna get together?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Eastern PA here... You should make this meet... I will be driving down from PA and others as far as from Massachusetts...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Neil are you meeting us at bloomies or along the way? If along the way please PM me the location, I know Joe and Harry want to meet along the way also.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Joe WTF????....when did you move to PA???....didnt you live in Westchester???...damn..where have I been???
S
Hey Sergio... that's right my friend... I've officially moved to PA in August... Things have been crazy with moving, work and car shows... thus, I have not gotten a chance to hangout with the NY crews... How ya been man?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Neil are you meeting us at bloomies or along the way? If along the way please PM me the location, I know Joe and Harry want to meet along the way also.
+1 we really need a rendezvous point in LI...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ed, I will NOT have my car for sunday. I was avoiding the question because I was hopeful that I would get my car in time. but here is the story:

The subframe is bent which cracked the oil pan. Going through insurance at the moment but they screwed me and are not going to look at the car until monday, so I will not get my car back until the end of next week as it is a HUGE job apparently. I think its time for me to start driving the speed limit. I have been thinking about it lately, not seriously considering it but idly contemplating it at the very least. This is a huge pain in the a** but whatever, life goes on.

On a better note I have already arranged my ride to bloomies for Sunday, thank you Asif btw. Once I get there I will do this run in the passenger seat of someones car. Avry offered but half of my youtube videos are from his car or of his car so I would maybe like to switch it up a bit. One of the faster guys though... Charles, Neil, Josh anyone want another 180lbs in their car?

Even though I will not be driving this event I am proud to have organized it and greatly look forward to it and cant wait to see you guys.
Ed,
If you like, when we meet up at the first rest stop, you can switch and take shotgun in my car.
Brett

·
Registered
693 Posts
FAAACK mine are in my car @ BMW of westchester. Also Simple can you please PM me your cell, also name.

Cheers
Anthony,
What happened to your car?
You stated you bent the sub frame.
What exactly did you do to it?
Accident, go over a high curb at high speeds, what?
Sorry to hear about this.
:-(
Brett

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fockers with your early morning meets...
IMO, running to captree/ obi to look at cars and their grimy "Im the king of the world" owners is Focking boring... we should seek to find some great roads with twisties to have a blast on ie NYMC style...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Fockers with your early morning meets...
IMO, running to captree/ obi to look at cars and their grimy "Im the king of the world" owners is Focking boring... we should seek to find some great roads with twisties to have a blast on ie NYMC style...
I wanted to do this run for the drive we have before we get to captree. I really do not much care for being parked there which is why I suggested going for breakfast after stopping by there. I am greatly looking forward to the drive on the roads mapped out if you have a location for some twisties I am open to suggestions. I just hate ending up at twisties mid day and being stuck behind traffic.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
does anyone know where exactly is the rest stop on the southern state that we meeting up?? Im coming from the belt parkway and I believe it merges into the southern state, is the rest stop around there??

thanks,
It's located just after you get on the Southern Parkway heading East from the Belt just after Exit 13 and before 14. Stay in the right lane - it comes up just after the road curves to the right and it's to easy to overshoot it. There should be a placemark on this Google map locating it. You can see it if you go to Satellite View and zoom in.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110992308284751134751.00043d7ad525645363cf3&ll=40.703025,-73.613892&spn=0.284737,0.752563&z=11&om=1

·
Registered
740 Posts
+1 the run is what I am looking forward to... not Captree....

BTW... I will have to go to Brooklyn as soon as we reach Captree... thus, I may not able to join breakfast... sorry guys...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
It's located just after you get on the Southern Parkway heading East from the Belt just after Exit 13 and before 14. Stay in the right lane - it comes up just after the road curves to the right and it's to easy to overshoot it. There should be a placemark on this Google map locating it. You can see it if you go to Satellite View and zoom in.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110992308284751134751.00043d7ad525645363cf3&ll=40.703025,-73.613892&spn=0.284737,0.752563&z=11&om=1
thanks, you are always quick to the resque!
guys I see you at the rest stop around 6:30

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Could we please try to avoid specific meeting points in the thread. Never know who is watching guys.

81 - 100 of 153 Posts
About this Discussion
152 Replies
29 Participants
andrewsherman
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing