·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
E63 M6 coupe:-

- 507bhp V10
- 520Nm of torque
- 8,250 rpm
- 3.5kg/bhp, so implies a weight of 1,774.5kg (if I'm not wrong)
- carbon fibre roof (surprise)
- 4 exhaust pipes
- SMG III as standard
- 0 to 100km/h in 4.6 secs
- New 5 spoke wheels (size unknown, probably 19 inches)
- M mirrors as per the E60 M5
- Side gills as per 645i, maybe in progress?

·
Registered
457 Posts
On the first official pics the M6 makes a good impression on me, but the photos are a bit dark - hiding the car. Unfortunately, its only 507 bhp; because of the AMS and Auto Bild information I really had hoped for more. On the other hand, the more I think of it the more I come to the conclusion that the weight reduction due to the carbon fibre roof is an even better solution. Hey M6 Forever, things are looking bad for your sun roof now, I'm afraid.;) Anyway, if it's true that the engine is good for more bhp without major modifications it can be easily and cheaply chip tuned. I'm dying to visit the Geneva Motor Show in order to see the M6 for real. Selling should start between May and July. :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Autobahnraser said:
. Hey M6 Forever, things are looking bad for your sun roof now, I'm afraid.;) . :D
That's OK. I've forgotten about the sun-roof! I love the car already. I was hoping for more than 507bhp, but that's something we have to take as given.

And I just had a close look at the side gill, it does say ///M6. Cool!

·
Registered
246 Posts
M6 Forever said:
That's OK. I've forgotten about the sun-roof! I love the car already. I was hoping for more than 507bhp, but that's something we have to take as given.

And I just had a close look at the side gill, it does say ///M6. Cool!
Hey M6, This is your time! After the official "unveiling", then you should begin to see the first driving impression reviews and videos, just like we did with the M5! Actually, I am looking forward to the reviews, I believe I may have one more John Kerry (flip flop) left in me. I am glad to see your car coming to fruition, I know it's going to exceed your expectations!

:cheers: simmikie

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
simmikie said:
Hey M6, This is your time! After the official "unveiling", then you should begin to see the first driving impression reviews and videos, just like we did with the M5! Actually, I am looking forward to the reviews, I believe I may have one more John Kerry (flip flop) left in me. I am glad to see your car coming to fruition, I know it's going to exceed your expectations!

:cheers: simmikie
Thanks. I'm sure we'll all enjoy the cars. Feel great to be part of this discussion Board "community". ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts