BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have pretty much decided on getting the P-series 20" for my incoming Sapphire Black M5. Like to get some ideas from you guys. Which P-series and what finish do you guys think?

Thanks.:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Terrence--
I just received my 40 series in satin charcoal yesterday. I will post pics hopefully tomorrow. IMO, the satin black would look awesome on your M5. I must say, pictures do not do these wheels justice. I was grinning really big when I opened the boxes of my 40 series yesterday:biggrinbounce:

Ryan

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which 40' series did you guys get? I am thinking P43 in gloss black. But since there is no polished lip, would an all black wheel look small, since the wheel kind of blends with the tire?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I just got my monobloks for my M5.
I am confused as to the code description of the wheels. I guess I got the P40's. I got the gunmetal finish. It is nice but I'm pissed off because I never new about the textured black finish. This finish is beautiful.
I recommend the textured finish.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I just got my monobloks for my M5.
I am confused as to the code description of the wheels. I guess I got the P40's. I got the gunmetal finish. It is nice but I'm pissed off because I never new about the textured black finish. This finish is beautiful.
I recommend the textured finish.
so you finally got them on now juan? how about some pics? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Yeap, just came in yesterday. The gunmetal finish is beautiful but let me tell you the textured finish in black is outrageous.
ThisFlyGuy the wheels on your car look great. IMO they look like they perfectly belong the M5.
Planning now to see if I can get a red pinstripe on the rim edge painted. Ben said he'd try his best but it doesn't look easy.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Yeap, just came in yesterday. The gunmetal finish is beautiful but let me tell you the textured finish in black is outrageous.
ThisFlyGuy the wheels on your car look great. IMO they look like they perfectly belong the M5.
Planning now to see if I can get a red pinstripe on the rim edge painted. Ben said he'd try his best but it doesn't look easy.
nice, looking forward to the pics.:applause:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts