BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of research and I want the Kelleners Sport Edition Exhaust and Superspring X-pipe. The prices on Beastpower are great, but, in my research, I have noticed there is A LOT of people on this board looking for this setup. I was wondering who would be in if this GB could be potentially setup (by Beastpower, maybe???? :M5thumbs: ) This is just a suggestion buy I think it could turn out great for both parties!!!!

Mark

B

·
0 Posts
///M_CHAP said:
Hey guys,

I have been doing a lot of research and I want the Kelleners Sport Edition Exhaust and Superspring X-pipe. The prices on Beastpower are great, but, in my research, I have noticed there is A LOT of people on this board looking for this setup. I was wondering who would be in if this GB could be potentially setup (by Beastpower, maybe???? :M5thumbs: ) This is just a suggestion buy I think it could turn out great for both parties!!!!

Mark
My experience shows that while in the past many M5 owners went for the Kelleners with X-pipe, more are trending towards either the Tubi (regular or loud), or the Supersprint exhaust with X-pipe.

The Supersprint with X-pipe offers excellent value, while the Tubi Rumore offers the same sound level as the Kelleners with X-pipe for about the same coin.

Cheers, Daniel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts