BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally we have got some snow upon this winter!
There was a snowdrift instead of my car!

.. and some nano-snowdrifts in the exhaust

Five minutes, and we are ready - cleaned and warmed!

My wife's mersedes is not so lucky than M5

- we left it in snow and went to the forest to make some shootout!

As a summary:
The M5 is just perfect car for every season and every day! (this is my first winter on M5).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice pics! Nice winter sleigh!...and thanks for putting her in the car, not messing it up with your ugly mug! jk man. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Actually wondering, how much was the M5 in Ukraine? Prices for cars over there are ridiculous, 2x normal price.
Before 2008 crisis it was about 40-45K usd for 2001+ and 35-40K for 99-2000.
Now the prices are much lower - I've seen M5 2001 with 144 000 km with price under 24 000 usd.

I guess we have less than 50 cars in Ukraine totaly and it is very expensive now to get one in EU and pass the custom with it.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Were you parked on the sidewalk!? Cool pics!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeap! It's not prohibited in Ukraine if the car does not obstruct the passage (at least 1,2 meters between the car and the building wall)
Jalops call that kind of parking "Asshats"... Tavarish :)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Thanks for the great pics...looks like fun!

·
Registered
113 Posts
What's that in the cig lighter/ cup holder tray area (below the HVAC)?

Nice pics! My beast is sitting in a huge pile of snow today (and will stay there because of her summer tires :()

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I would love to drive the M5 in the winter - but can't justify the cost of dedicated tires or possible body work from other morons on the road - and I've got a dedicated daily driver anyway so there's no need. It would be fun though.

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jalops call that kind of parking "Asshats"... Tavarish :)
There are many things, that look strange to you and are absolutely normal for us, and vice versa.... Mister :)

I would love to drive the M5 in the winter - but can't justify the cost of dedicated tires or possible body work from other morons on the road - and I've got a dedicated daily driver anyway so there's no need. It would be fun though.
if we don't take into account front wheels (i mean the stearing abilities) and talk only about rear wheels, it makes you feel M5 is 10 000 hp beast!! It is so much fun!))))

·
Registered
300 Posts
I cant help it but ask, How do you speak English so well? Did you live somewhere else other than Ukraine?

I'm from Ukraine myself (Kharkov) but I left when I was 7, I did go back several times over the years however. Kiev is very nice, I liked it better than Moscow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I cant help it but ask, How do you speak English so well? Did you live somewhere else other than Ukraine?

I'm from Ukraine myself (Kharkov) but I left when I was 7, I did go back several times over the years however. Kiev is very nice, I liked it better than Moscow.
Just a regular school and institute.
oh and one more thing..:) i've watched all Top Gear seasons in English during my sitting home for 8 monthes at home with broken legs after my previous M5 accident.

Привет земляк!:)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wonderful pictures! I love how fast the heater gets warm in the winter and the heated seats are pure heaven. Are there many BMW dealers in the Ukraine?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wonderful pictures! I love how fast the heater gets warm in the winter and the heated seats are pure heaven. Are there many BMW dealers in the Ukraine?
One dealer has exclusive agreement and has several sub-dealers in different cities

1 - 20 of 23 Posts