BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set of 4 newly refinished Style 66 wheels. All four wheels are the 8" size and these are factory wheels. The refinishing process included straightening (where required), painting in BMW silver wheel paint, and powder coating clear - then baked for a tough finish. The wheels have never been cracked or welded. Wheels have never been installed since I received them back from the refinishing shop - RimPro in Massachusetts.

I see ECS Tuning asking $396 per 8" wheel. I am asking $1000 for all four wheels. We can meet near Boston, MA or I can ship at your cost, and you can rest assured they will be packed extremely well and I will use ShipNex to get the best shipping price for you.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. If they will be shipped, I will shrink-wrap, pad, and double box the rims before shipping.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
Any pics of these before the refinishing? Just curious how their work comes out as I have seen some other examples where it did not look so good. Yours here however, look impeccable. So mostly curious how much work they had to do... were any in need of straightening?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any pics of these before the refinishing? Just curious how their work comes out as I have seen some other examples where it did not look so good. Yours here however, look impeccable. So mostly curious how much work they had to do... were any in need of straightening?
Trizzuth: just seeing your reply, my apologies. I don't have any good before pics. The wheels were in fair shape with just some cosmetic wear and tear. RimPro did a fine job in stripping them and refinishing them to a factory finish.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in buying this set of refinished factory rims. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bump. Please make me offers if you're interested. Thanks.

Note: These wheels are one of the few 17" factory BMW wheels that fit the e39 M5.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping up as winter is fast approaching! These rims are freshly refinished and have not been used since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts