BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale 5 Style 65s for sale, all the front 8" width. They are all original finish, in varying degrees of condition.

Prices do not include shipping or pickup in North Florida.

Quantity 2: Round, have M emblems, finish is usable as-is but has some rashing. I would say 6/10. $75 each.
Quantity 1: Round, missing M emblems, finish is stained and I doubt it would polish out. Some rashing. Fine on a track car but not exactly show-worthy. 4/10. $50 each.
Quantity 1: One lip is bent, but the barrel is round. Repairable. Similar condition cosmetically to the first 2, 6/10. $25, or free if you buy the other 4.

I'll take more pictures in the daylight after I give them a decent polish, but wanted to go ahead and get the ad posted.

Two rears in the group picture are NOT for sale!

Accepting offers. Only trades I'm interested in would be lightly-used koni, dinan, or bilstein- based suspensions or a 16:9 screen radio.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have for sale 5 Style 65s for sale, all the front 8" width. They are all original finish, in varying degrees of condition.

Prices do not include shipping or pickup in North Florida.

Quantity 2: Round, have M emblems, finish is usable as-is but has some rashing. I would say 6/10. $75 each.
Quantity 1: Round, missing M emblems, finish is stained and I doubt it would polish out. Some rashing. Fine on a track car but not exactly show-worthy. 4/10. $50 each.
Quantity 1: One lip is bent, but the barrel is round. Repairable. Similar condition cosmetically to the first 2, 6/10. $25, or free if you buy the other 4.

I'll take more pictures in the daylight after I give them a decent polish, but wanted to go ahead and get the ad posted.

Two rears in the group picture are NOT for sale!

Accepting offers. Only trades I'm interested in would be lightly-used koni, dinan, or bilstein- based suspensions or a 16:9 screen radio.

How bad is the lip bent? Could you sent a picture of it? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lip is bad enough that it requires repair, but that any wheel repair shop should be able to do it.

I will post more pictures it's just been...well you guys know; I had to repair my rear view mirror and I found a new power steering leak.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks. Sorry about the leak. Sometimes these things happen in groups and it can get old.

I will just take 1 of the 6/10 wheels. I need to get mine refinished anyways. Please let me know total price with shipping to 77345. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some more pics...I sold one of the 6/10 condition wheels today, so I still have 2 of those left, and honestly one is really more like 8/10. I still have the 4/10 condition and the bent lip one, which is pictured above. All 3 in this post are round and usable as-is.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Another update...I sold more but I still have the bent-lip one and I still have the 8/10 one.

I saw some posts for people looking for them, however CA shipping is exorbitant from FL, like $60+ per wheel.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Another update...I sold more but I still have the bent-lip one and I still have the 8/10 one.

I saw some posts for people looking for them, however CA shipping is exorbitant from FL, like $60+ per wheel.
I was about to ask what shipping to CA would cost. Would buy the rest. Shipping seems to make it not really worth it though lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good Morning, I am in search of a style 65 front rim to finish my set. I have searched for the past 4 months.
May I have a total cost with shipping to 11418.
I would like on in good condition/need to be refinished.
Regards,
Naren

2000 BMW 540i

1 - 15 of 15 Posts