BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an E39 M5 earlier in the year and it came with a set of chromed style 65s - the finishing was done by LA Chrome - if you google them you can see the finishes they do.

Wheels are OEM - all stamped BMW with the appropriate part numbers.

Wheels ran straight and true on my car so no issues there. One wheel on the rear lip has an area where the finish has chipped but it doesn't impact the wheel in any way. ImageUploadedByAG Free1410131104.296116.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1410131144.561430.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1410131182.535096.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1410131206.375904.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1410131243.761706.jpg

All have center caps but two are missing the M badge. A chrome set of lug bolts with four locking bolts and key come with the set.

I will ship if someone outside of SoCal (where I'm located) is interested - buyer pays shipping. One wheel has an almost imperceptible roughness on the finish which is invisible to the eye but not to the touch.

I have them listed on eBay also - I'm asking $975 excluding shipping but will be open to offers - I can't pm yet but email works for me - my email address is [email protected] if anyone wants more information or pictures.

My preference is to keep the full set together. Thanks for looking - let me know if there are any questions and I will be happy to answer them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did split the set - two rears sold at the weekend and shipping out this week. If anyone is interested in the fronts (individually or together), I will ship in the US and am open to offers on my email address in the original post.

Perhaps they would make good spares for anyone wanting one.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping up - two style 65s in chrome, straight and true, will sell together or individually with center caps and open to offers and will ship within the U.S. - email address in the first post if anyone has a question or wants to make an offer.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts